+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Unremorseful

Thread: Star Wars testing: Tie Interceptor

Default Star Wars testing: Tie Interceptor

Been playing since f2p and went sub right away because i liked the game and overlooked the dims at first. Since pvp is getting to be a ho hum event anymore and to keep from being burnt out, i switched to my Faens Retreat and built a small arena (now scrapped with a different one in mind for that).
    Ended Up starting the build on a small hall/tavern up on a floating group of rock towers and then a.d.d. took over and ended up on the bare second floor deck making tie fighter wings after finding toolbox and magic carpet and this is what i have come up with so far.

http://s8.postimg.org/54at20bd1/Tie_Interceptor.png

The ultimate plan is to use my Edge of Infinity dim and recreate the bridge of the star destroyer complete with fighting out the windows. Still have lots of learning to do.

If anyone is bored the dim name is Sands of Glory (old arena name lol) on Seastone. Still incomplete, but there are stairs and ways to get up to the hall along the ridge behind the starting point cottage ( without the use of JM). Any feedback, tips or criticism is welcome and appreciated.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unremorseful View Post
    Been playing since f2p and went sub right away because i liked the game and overlooked the dims at first. Since pvp is getting to be a ho hum event anymore and to keep from being burnt out, i switched to my Faens Retreat and built a small arena (now scrapped with a different one in mind for that).
    Ended Up starting the build on a small hall/tavern up on a floating group of rock towers and then a.d.d. took over and ended up on the bare second floor deck making tie fighter wings after finding toolbox and magic carpet and this is what i have come up with so far.

http://s8.postimg.org/54at20bd1/Tie_Interceptor.png

The ultimate plan is to use my Edge of Infinity dim and recreate the bridge of the star destroyer complete with fighting out the windows. Still have lots of learning to do.

If anyone is bored the dim name is Sands of Glory (old arena name lol) on Seastone. Still incomplete, but there are stairs and ways to get up to the hall along the ridge behind the starting point cottage ( without the use of JM). Any feedback, tips or criticism is welcome and appreciated.
    Just from the pic, that is one badass looking ship.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you thank you. Once it's polished I was thinking of exporting it to addicts.

Whoa, can't wait to see this finished, thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread