+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SoulshadowDK

Thread: Time frame question

Default Time frame question

I'm relatively new to this game. Having said this, I haven't really done much with the RIFT store before this. How long do they carry World Event items after the event?

Quote Originally Posted by Tacheon View Post
    I'm relatively new to this game. Having said this, I haven't really done much with the RIFT store before this. How long do they carry World Event items after the event?
    I'm no good with an answer here but I did notice yesterday that items were still in there from the Autumn event and the Yule Tide event too.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

World event items are available throughout the year. However, during a world event, the trend lately has been to have only the items from that event on the store. The vendors may have some things, I honestly haven't checked.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Be aware there is also a: Newcomers section in this forums that would be even more handier for you as a new player and also Rift Sub-Reddit

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The holiday event offerings should remain in the shop until the 15th to give you a chance to spend any Snowflakes earned through the end of the event.
    They used to always remain, but like Feendish said, recently they have been removing them after the event, not sure if that is the new policy. Also, all items from all events aren't always available, it basically appears that only select "old school" event things are the ones that are always up there, like all the diff weapon and aura effects from the first years events.After Autumn Harvest ended, and before Fae Yule, the entire WorldEvent shop category was gone for a while, but again, not sure if that's the new policy or not.
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

+ Reply to Thread