• 1 Post By Tacheon
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 3 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: Does anyone know...

Default Does anyone know...

What the costs/level and items/level are for dims? My next step will be up to 1k but I'd like to have a list to access for other dims later on.

BTW, if you'd like to see the reconstruction effort, let me know so I can put you on my friends list. it's not open to the public yet.

THANKS!!!

Aww crap this is something I have forgotten to add to the keys section I will get right on this now.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Awesome Kit, I also I have this article from 2.3 and will be updating a ton of Dimension stuff with 2.6 coming from next week. Dimension Capacities & Prices

Don't think its changed at all or much but next week I'll be absolutely sure and include credits, thought I had one with credits on it also but sleeeeepy might find later!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-12-2014 at 06:45 PM.

** Sticker Shock **

So, being the noobie that I am decided that I wanted Moonshade Pools as my first dimension and bought it with credits. I just saw the cost for 2,000 items for this dimension on both websites and realized that I have to come up with 3,875 plat, problem is I haven't quite figured out how to make money in this game yet. I've read dailies are good and fishing.

I came back from a long break a month ago, so my character is 53 at the moment and I am not rushing to 60, I like to take my time. I'm wondering if I have to be 60 to make this much platinum, how long does it normally take someone to make that kind of money? I may have to settle with 1,000 or less items for now.

I would suggest that you NEVER buy a Tier 5 upgrade with plat. Credits only. Use REX if you can't spend real money. Consider the math.

On Faeblight you can reliably buy a REX worth 1250 credits for 950p.

3,875 plat vs. 1615 credits for the upgrade.

You will need to buy 2 REX and spend 1900 plat, which is half the amount and leaves you with 885 credits left to spend. When you also factor in the 5000 loyalty, there's absolutely NO comparison.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Ya I always buy my tier 5 with credits. Great advice Treble.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 01-13-2014 at 06:08 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Same here. I cannot reliably raise that kind of plat, even with two 60s. I'll do 1-4 with platinum, but that last chunk is always credits.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I have learned a lot from you all this past week, thank you for this info, I can't imagine how many months it would take to farm that much platinum... I am almost at 1,000 items in my dimension, so I will budget credits for next month to upgrade.

+ Reply to Thread