+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By Norris
  • 1 Post By Akhor

Thread: A Touch of Elegance: Cascade Hall

Default A Touch of Elegance: Cascade Hall

As a few of you have already seen my competition entry, Cascade Hall, is open. I'd like to personally invite everyone to come and see what I think is my finest work to date. This fantastic dimension features the famous Grand Piano which consists of an impressive 324 brick count to give amazing internal details. Celebrate 2014 and Rift in style this year. Here's looking forward to seeing the new features of 2.6 arrive on the live shards.

Just wanted to add a very big thank you to Polynomia, Seyler and Lalothoria for guiding EnemyEX around for an extended tour during my offline hours. You are all stars and I owe each of you a hug.

Cheers all.

Kollette

A Touch of Elegance: Cascade Hall-hall.jpgA Touch of Elegance: Cascade Hall-piano.jpgA Touch of Elegance: Cascade Hall-building.jpgA Touch of Elegance: Cascade Hall-walkway.jpg
    Dimension Builder.

Hey thank you for mentioning me but I didn't have much to do with guiding I just watched the stream : ) But I accept the hug

This fine dimension is definitely worth to see in person, but make sure you wear your bow-tie before you enter

Default Beautiful!

I enjoyed touring this dimension very much. So many wonderful ideas!

Rift Disciple

Very nice!!!
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

This looks beautiful, I'll have to make an alt to go visit it tonight.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 01-13-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Thanks to Feendish I was able to make a EU character and this was one I wanted to visit today, its really beautiful, I love it!

oh !!! how can you make a paino ???? super great idea

I never post in the dimension forums (the addiction isn't for me); but this is amazing.

Oh wow! I missed this post because I was on my trip, I'm glad someone fished it up because your dim is absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the water falls pouring into the entrance pools I'll have to come visit in person

sorry I'm so slow lol but you already know I love this one hehe it's just so beautiful=D I love it
    =D

Amazing dimension, definitely one to go check out in person for all the wonderful details and that incredible piano!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread