+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old porticulums in dimensions...

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Default Old porticulums in dimensions...

So, in a couple of dimensions, it's possible to see a porticulum. And you can, in those cases, see red or blue porticulums, even when they've since changed to green.

I think this explains why PvP dimensions will be a thing: Because dimensions are silvers in a parallel reality where the factions are not as peaceful.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

Pretty sure Dimension PvP will use two of the Conquest factions. We saw the glitch with Planar Attunement where we were all attuned to Dominion for Dimension PvP.

That would make sense, especially if they use the Nightfall / Dominion / Oathsworn factions since conquest already takes part in an alternate reality of Telara. It could be part of that timeline/universe or make up a whole new reality. With all the slivers and timeline jumping, it's nothing too extremely out of the currently established lore.
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Pretty sure Dimension PvP will use two of the Conquest factions. We saw the glitch with Planar Attunement where we were all attuned to Dominion for Dimension PvP.
    Which is going to be a good thing in the long run. I know we all have seen more than enough threads complaining about the Mercenary system and "that" faction always loses. I hope it is successful in the end and that can be implemented into the regular Warfronts. /end rant

The dimensions will be a thing, it has been something that was highlighted and they have made progress on. Granted they have been very quiet about the subject for awhile.
    Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread