• 3 Post By Seyler
  • 4 Post By Hiurma
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Alfiexx
  • 1 Post By Treble

Thread: flower table from UE shard

Default flower table from UE shard

flower table from UE shard-2014-01-09_213441.jpg
    I couldn't help it I loved that look of tables and my little girl wanted me to make one like it for her from the contest the UE shard and hope it's ok I did it off seeing it =} thank you for the lovely idea/design of the tables =) it's from the fairy's new years eve dimension it's worth seeing for all the garden lovers out their. =D
    Last edited by firebolts; 01-09-2014 at 09:06 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Very pretty!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Default Where is this??

I went to go see the dimension, but on my European shard list there was no name that looked like UE or any abbreviation possibilities I could see.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I went to go see the dimension, but on my European shard list there was no name that looked like UE or any abbreviation possibilities I could see.
    Shard: Zaviel
    Character: Hiurma
    Dim: A Fairy New Year Eve

YES.=D Thank you Seyler that is the one and it's to the one side where you find the stage with the two headed dragon set up =) sorry I didn't have full name I was sleepy when I posted =}

oh and Spud we have to take Akhor their =D

Hi guys!!
    I am very grateful because u like my creations. This fills me with pride and happiness. Just spend many hours looking for ways to do things. Love the morphing object despite the headaches involved And really, I love you like I do, it is made with love and hoping that u can enjoy as much as me. I have to especially thank Midarys that always helps me when I run out of ideas, for their support and friendship. I feel proud of Seyler, Rali and Midarys. 4 girls, 4 different styles and 4 in the top 20. Recommend their dimensions, they are incredible! Thank you all for the support and a lot of luck! And seriously, everyone is welcome to my dimensions in Zaviel. See you in game!

Awwww love you too Hiurma
    Also don't forget Kahlann of Zaviel with another unique and amazing style and top20 dimension
    Good luck to everyone and I hope people will enjoy dimensions even more because of this contest.

Yea cute little table ^^
    And a v nice dimension also

The Gamer Beans
    <Special Olympics>
    <StackOnEight>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    I'm not saying I'm great, Alfiexx is great.

he he thankyou and my little daughter loves it too it is her dimension;) I just helped her with a few items the rest she did =) and thank you again Hiurma I love it^-^
    oh and yes GOOD LUCK to all! You guys did a awesome job!=D cant' wait to see =D later on=D
    Last edited by firebolts; 01-14-2014 at 06:59 PM.

You can also leave one altar right side up and slightly smaller to get the runner detail. This isn't the greatest angle or very close up and technically it's a sundial, but hopefully enough to show the idea. The thickness would be great for hiding the underside of food morphs too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flower table from UE shard-2013-08-16_165247.jpg  

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

hehe that looks fun too=D thank you Amity =D I'll have to try it =) =o now it's making me want to make a long flower table style using that table runner to connect it lol=)
    Last edited by firebolts; 01-17-2014 at 08:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread