Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 3 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 2 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Miralos

Thread: Going fishing...

Default Going fishing...

Are there any choice spots for dimension items I should check out? I haven't been to Dusken or Brevane yet, but my big guy has access to both. Thanks!

Visit Izy and Sons on Greybriar for a visual display of every item that can be fished up and where in the world to get it. Thanks to Izy (FreakyFreak) for this!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

After you visit them and find the items you want. You can stop by RiftDimensoinAddicts.com and see where they are all fished from. There is a drop down menu where you can find fished up items only if you like.

This is a fabulous community and I feel very privileged to be a part of it.

/end mushy stuff ;)
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

IPP is probably the best and the worst place to fish. You have a chance to get beautiful tables and chairs, but end up with a lot of snowy junk.

Moonshade Highlands would be the second best place, for the cherry trees. The workbenches are also very useful and prolific.

The next most common places for me are probably Droughtlands, Silverwood, and Stonefield.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

I'm a big fan of Ember Isles, for the big beautiful boats, and the gardens!

+ Reply to Thread