+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gah!

Shadowlander

Default Gah!

Cant believe it! I'm deep into some dim work and I have to put it on hold! Magic mushroom slicer missed the mushroom and sliced my thumb and ring finger to the center. 10 days until I can get the stitches out and use my right hand. Looks like Im going on a 10 day dimension tour so I don't lose the bug.

Oh goodness, I'm glad you managed to keep your fingers! Hope you feel better soon. I could tell you 202 dimensions that you could tour. ;)

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

So sorry to hear about your bad cut :/ Hope you feel better sooner then expected. Enjoy the touring though.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

OMG I am so sorry to hear about your accident! I know you were brave and took it like a true Dimensionerd! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Get well soon!

Blugudghffgherwo. Mommy hebbie gibbies incoming. Whahaha omgosh my guts are turning at the thought. Get better. I can not stress the creepy crawlies I get with people getting nasty cuts. Really hope you feel ok fast.

+ Reply to Thread