• 3 Post By Osceola
  • 3 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: Club Barbados

Soulwalker

Default Club Barbados

Character Name : Kimchee
    Shard: Wolfsbane
    Dimension: Club Barbados

Club Barbados is my first dimension. Started as a private place where I can go parse my dps when not raiding and eventually turned into a full project. . It's my vision of a tropical paradise where I like to hang out in the game. Please come check out the vast areas of village, gardens and jungle and have a drink on me with various bars on different settings. Welcome all comments and suggestions. Thanks

Soulwalker

Please dismount and take your time when checking out this dimension. Details and surprises in almost every turn. Don't miss the the top floor. More to see after you get to top of spire and one of the 3 elevators . Really appreciate your visits and comments. Thanks.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Your dimension is so fun! I enjoyed it all but I especially love the stage area up near the floats where different hunt trophies are performing with instruments as a band ... very creative and hilarious! Just a little detail I noticed, you used Fissured Deathcaps as barstools ... cute and perfect for the theme! I had a lot of fun exploring all the levels. Great job, Kimchee!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

P.S. Visitors who remain mounted while touring a dimension need to read Manners for Telaran Tourists!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I visited this one yesterday, I really loved the hammock you made and the ships with the nighttime scene in the background, there was a lot to explore too, I liked it

Soulwalker

Thanks for visiting Club Barbados. I am always tweaking the dimension. Visit again to see what new surprises are in store for you.

Soulwalker

Made a few modifications to the main bar and few other areas. Place is so big so not sure anybody can detect the changes. lol. Thanks for visiting.

+ Reply to Thread