+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Foxfire

Thread: My dimension project. Northend house!

Soulwalker

Default My dimension project. Northend house!

So this is my first serious build, i kinda got into dimension building at the first login on rift but i was to poor to afford items from the rift shop so i waited till i was 59 and started building a house. i will update this thread every week or so when ive made a bit of progress!
    My dimension project. Northend house!-2014-01-06_00001.jpg

This is what ive built so far!!! feel free to check it out!

ALSO: I need alot of money to complete this so a small plat donations would be great! thanks! <3

Char info:
    Name: Bababoi
    Shard: Typhiria

Soulwalker

Default Update 2:

So i scaled the whole base and sticks down because i just saw it was way to big. ive added sticks and started building floor 2 (attic). Also ive added a roof! Stay tuned new update soon!

My dimension project. Northend house!-2014-01-06_00002.jpg

Soulwalker

Default Update 3 - ROOF/BASE

Ive completed the building supports and i just made the stone base to make it look more medival. ive also added a window on the attic.
    My dimension project. Northend house!-2014-01-06_00003.jpgMy dimension project. Northend house!-2014-01-06_00004.jpg

Next step will be the booring part! fitting windows and addins planks

Stay tuned for the next update

Soulwalker

Default Update 4. Planking n ****

So i added planks and some more support frames for a bit more sexyness

Here are the updated screenshots!
    My dimension project. Northend house!-2014-01-06_00005.jpgMy dimension project. Northend house!-2014-01-06_00006.jpg

Feel free to check it out!

or donate money so i can finish it!

Ive spent 400p on this so far
    i have 150 left!

THANK YOU FOR READING!! <3

Default This is looking good:)

Quote Originally Posted by Bababoi View Post
    So i added planks and some more support frames for a bit more sexyness

Here are the updated screenshots!
    Attachment 16483Attachment 16484

Feel free to check it out!

or donate money so i can finish it!

Ive spent 400p on this so far
    i have 150 left!

THANK YOU FOR READING!! <3
    I just wanted to offer some encouragement, but to also drop a little hint about your fellow dimensioners. Asking people to donate money really isn't likely to produce any results here....all of us have to go out and grind for our plat unless we have enough money in real life to afford to buy credits...so unless it's a guild mate that you know, I wouldn't count on donations from the dimension community....we are all in the same boat I am sure many of us would love to have some help with our building funds so we could just work on our dimensions all the time....but Trion, in their need to earn more money and support the game, made that dream pretty much out of reach for most of us. This isn't meant to be unkind, just to make you a little more aware

My suggestion to you would be to save up at least 1000 plat, and look on the AH for a REX to buy. Then you will have lots of credits to spend on your dimensions, and your money will go much farther, as the cost in credits is usually much cheaper than plat. This is what I do, and it works out pretty well. Leveling up a fisherman and doing the daily fishing derby can get you as much as 12 plat per day, plus selling your fish on the AH helps too. Other than that, the best way I know to farm plat is to gather crafting materials and sell those on the AH as well....you can make quite a bit doing that. Also collecting artifacts to sell....some sell for large amounts of plat, and even the income from the lower ones adds up. I hope these suggestions will help make dimension life a little easier for you

I definitely will come and see your dimension when it is done, and if it looks as good as the beginning of it does, you'll probably get a big plus 1 from me!

Keep up the good work and welcome to the addiction!

Soulwalker

Default Just a bump

Sorry for not updating in a while. i will finish this house on saturday so dw.

Soulwalker

Looks very nice! can't wait to see the finished project
    Last edited by winkabean; 01-13-2014 at 03:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread