+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Have a peek at Peekaboo Park!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Have a peek at Peekaboo Park!

If you like the color pink or morphing or any of my earlier dimensions, visit Peekaboo Park on Wolfsbane. I built in the Hailol dimension and it is oh-so-very pink! I'm talking PINK, like Barbie's Dream House pink! My G.I. Joe would never have been caught dead there! Also, Hailol has lots of floaters in the base dimension and very poorly located green edge barriers. These factors were annoying! Anyway, here are some peeks at how it turned out.

Have a peek at Peekaboo Park!-2014-01-05_200539.jpg

Have a peek at Peekaboo Park!-2014-01-05_200207.jpg

Have a peek at Peekaboo Park!-2014-01-05_200424.jpg

Have a peek at Peekaboo Park!-2014-01-05_200343.jpg

Have a peek at Peekaboo Park!-2014-01-05_200245.jpg

You simply have to discover why it is called Peekaboo Park ... I think it will make you smile! If you do find the zinger, imagine me whispering in your ear, "Peekaboo!"
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 01-05-2014 at 08:47 PM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Shakes head back and forth the whole time laughing

Love your work Diva! Especially your sense of humour!

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

I love it when a dimension makes me smile or even laugh. I'll check this out thoroughly. : )
    Oh, do I remember me saying that after your last naughty dimension you were only allowed to build in Hailol...

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Zing!!!

Loved it, even if it is pink.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

Looks nice and...very pink.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

Awesomeness right here.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Oh, do I remember me saying that after your last naughty dimension you were only allowed to build in Hailol...
    I do remember you saying this, Seyler! But please, no more pink! My next dimension will have to be ebony, onyx, jet, obsidian, raven, pitch, and stygian with touches of black to counteract the pink! And if I can't do anything naughty or crazy, I will be out of options!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Oh, whew. Black is actually my favorite color. I was afraid I did something irreversible

Found the whole thing offensive and distasteful.

Not enough dimensions like that.

Shadowlander

cant wait to get home and check out this dimension and the "zinger" looks great from pics, nice job.

Thank you for the compliments, everybody, and ... uh ... whatever, Televised. I know that your eyesight is not optimal after so much time spent lurking in impenetrable Japanese forests and a dark old mine ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dadankest View Post
    cant wait to get home and check out this dimension and the "zinger" looks great from pics, nice job.
    @Dadankest: The "zinger" is a morph I did not show in my post. It's easy to find though, just keep looking for the wishing well full of coins. By then, you will already have gotten an eyeful ... Peekaboo!

Such creativity! My 4 yr old daughter was ALL about this one..."Ohhh daddy! Pink! It's pink! I wanna see!"

Pure awesomeness, great work.

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Thank you for the compliments, everybody, and ... uh ... whatever, Televised. I know that your eyesight is not optimal after so much time spent lurking in impenetrable Japanese forests and a dark old mine ...

@Dadankest: The "zinger" is a morph I did not show in my post. It's easy to find though, just keep looking for the wishing well full of coins. By then, you will already have gotten an eyeful ... Peekaboo!
    No one likes old mines or japanese dimensions.

Well that was a surprise, was not what I expected haha
    Almost jumped out of my chair!
    So very well done, it makes the whole pink thing forgivable
    Also nice work making the hailol dim less confusing and less maze-like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast