+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Take a Penny, Leave a Penny

Default Take a Penny, Leave a Penny

Because I vendor so many fishing dimension items every month I have decided to make a free for all dim. We all have those items we bought to many of that were cheap but we dont want to just vendor them back , or we just crafted way to many planks, friends give us to many jet boulders and we dont want to be rude.

This is my solution to my problem and maybe a fix to yours. So Kitalian@Deepwood is where you find this. The name is the same in the title. Take a Penny Leave a Penny.

It might be penny taking up space in a pocket to one person, but its a penny needed for another. You may leave you stuff in there also for other people. You may pop in and its empty. No matter how this goes, I just dont want to vendor items for 1 silver any more if someone can use them.

Also if this is something people are interested in I do not mind making a Take a Penny Leave a Penny on every shard . But I cant fill it up that would be up to the people on those shards but I will be happy to provide the space and upgrade the dim item count when needed from my own plat.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 01-05-2014 at 05:23 PM.

This is just awesome, Kit. If you do this on GB let us know cause I have tons to give you!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Heroís Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

I would happily donate some of my not-needed-anymore items on Faeblight for people. Both my bank and personal guild bank are bursting with dim items I want to see go to better use than sitting there and collecting dust.
    Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight

lol I was going to do this the other day but I do not have any extra Dims with large item counts.

Just finished my contest one and now Iím poor

I will place some things in there for sure though. I am waiting to see the results on how long it takes for someone to clean it out, but we never know.. Interesting study nonetheless.
    Pika

This is a fantastic idea!! I've already gone in and dropped off some things and picked up a few. I hope more go to visit and swap!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

We could do a franchise, Kit. I've got an empty Vengeful Sky on Greybriar that currently has no plans. I have no objection at all to turning it over to a swap dim with the same name, if that's not stepping on your toes. More, it's already upgraded to 1k pieces, so that would totally be taken care of. Let me know one way or the other.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    We could do a franchise, Kit. I've got an empty Vengeful Sky on Greybriar that currently has no plans. I have no objection at all to turning it over to a swap dim with the same name, if that's not stepping on your toes. More, it's already upgraded to 1k pieces, so that would totally be taken care of. Let me know one way or the other.
    If you would like to that is a awesome idea. I will start one on FB next since it was requested and I have plat there to do a few up grades. It will be on Kitasia on FB. However I can only add 2 votes so a few people on fb might need to add kitasia ti their f list and go in from there to locate it at first
    Last edited by Kitasia; 01-06-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    If you would like to that is a awesome idea. I will start one on FBt next since it was requested and I have plat there to do a few up grades. It will be on Kitasia on FB
    Then I'll open it and give it some votes when I log back in to the NA shards (currently touring on EU right now), so that Take a Penny, Leave a Penny will be open on Greybriar under the name Shopsmart.

Baradara@Greybriar

So much win right here!!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Heroís Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Take a Penny, Leave a Penny item sharing dimension now has a franchise on Wolfsbane (owner = Dolittle ... me!). I'm working on getting the votes up so it will show up.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

So here I was sitting at 999 posts and I thought you know I want post 1000 to be on my fav forum on a great post. So here is to1000 posts.

Thank you all for making this work so much better then I imagined. I wanted to make it so the whole community could participate in the sharing. You all made it possible and you made it feel like a viable community project.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    So here I was sitting at 999 posts and I thought you know I want post 1000 to be on my fav forum on a great post. So here is to1000 posts.

Thank you all for making this work so much better then I imagined. I wanted to make it so the whole community could participate in the sharing. You all made it possible and you made it feel like a viable community project.
    It should be a community project. One person shouldering this kind of expense boggles the mind. I'm sure that there will be those who will come in and take everything they think they can sell, but I really hope that's minimal.

Thank you for coming up with a great idea.

Baradara@Greybriar

Great idea kit

Do we need one on Hailol?
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Soulwalker

I really love this idea! I couldn't find anything for Laethys shard so I'd like to start one, I have terrible dimensions though because I don't play much. But if anyone is interested I'll start one under Take a penny leave a penny name =D

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Great idea kit

Do we need one on Hailol?
    Quote Originally Posted by kyebear View Post
    I really love this idea! I couldn't find anything for Laethys shard so I'd like to start one, I have terrible dimensions though because I don't play much. But if anyone is interested I'll start one under Take a penny leave a penny name =D
    That would be great guys for both shards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast