+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Yopi
  • 1 Post By reggielee
  • 1 Post By Kitasia

Thread: Dimension Permissions - (Request for more advanced options)

Default Dimension Permissions - (Request for more advanced options)

Sorry if there is already info on this.

First...Anyone know if there are any plans to add a more advanced permissions window? It would be nice to add individual rights to a specific person rather than all my my friends, guild, or public. Or even permissions to block someone from joining a deminsion if someone needs.

Second...Is there even a need for public move, place, and pick up as an option? I dont think anyone would ever checkbox that option for obvious reasons. If anything public should only be visability.

Thanks,

Veyn
    Veyn's War Room | Seastone | Open 24/7 | +1s appreciated!

nice suggestions, would love more tuning to the permissions, blocks would be great

something like a dimension-friend-list wich we can edit under the shortcut "o" where friends are located. would be nice..

also a /dimkick playernamehere and /dimbann playernamehere here would be nice..

...would also need a dimbannlist besides the dimfriendlist...and could also be located in the "o" friends window.

blocks or banns must be accoundwide!!! otherwise he/she could start a twink and enter the dim again...and in seconds the blocklist would be full ((((
    Last edited by Atraius; 01-03-2014 at 10:52 PM.

As to the public options many of us have dimensions open to the public to move and place objects for testing. I have even had a dimension open for pickup for extras I get fishing.

+ Reply to Thread