+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: ATTENTION: anyone who likes dimensions should do this to get Trion to maybe ad featur

Default ATTENTION: anyone who likes dimensions should do this to get Trion to maybe ad featur

Everyone who love Dimensions should put in Feedback / Bug Report IN-GAME as if everyone did this this may bring stuff in like locking and unlocking items / whole dimensions.

Here is what I put (may ad more at later date)

1) Unable to lock an dimension and/or item

2) Unable to select multi-select items with one click - unsure how this could be done.
    Ziena's Cosy Get-A-Way Dimension | Seastone | Open 24/7 | +1s appreciated!
    =========

Are you talking about the moving crates? Everything else is great. I love the ability to shift click my dim items from the placed list.
    The only things I get raging over is my 400 rocks/little crap in my moving crate and I have to click each one to get it in my bags and out of my dimension.
    Unless I am doing something wrong
    Pika

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoota View Post
    Are you talking about the moving crates? Everything else is great. I love the ability to shift click my dim items from the placed list.
    The only things I get raging over is my 400 rocks/little crap in my moving crate and I have to click each one to get it in my bags and out of my dimension.
    Unless I am doing something wrong
    It's set up now so you can CTRL+D after dropping one item from the crate and it will pull the others out. Still one at a time, but a little bit less tedious than before.

When you finish all the items from the moving crate, however, it will start on the items in your inventory, so it might be helpful to just have that particular rock in the search bar, then once all of them are gone, you can stop clicking. Once all the rocks/whatever are placed, SHIFT + click either the items or from the placed list to pick them all up in one swoop.
    Last edited by Feendish; 01-02-2014 at 11:16 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    It's set up now so you can CTRL+D after dropping one item from the crate and it will pull the others out. Still one at a time, but a little bit less tedious than before.

When you finish all the items from the moving crate, however, it will start on the items in your inventory, so it might be helpful to just have that particular rock in the search bar, then once all of them are gone, you can stop clicking. Once all the rocks/whatever are placed, SHIFT + click either the items or from the placed list to pick them all up in one swoop.

yeah thank you for response.. I have been doing that. Still stinks though.. I can understand why but guess I am lazy
    Pika

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoota View Post
    yeah thank you for response.. I have been doing that. Still stinks though.. I can understand why but guess I am lazy
    Heh, you're not the only one.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

it would be nice if there was another button you could hold (much like file control in operating systems) where you could select the first item and everything to the next item.
    Dimension Builder.

+ Reply to Thread