+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By siezed
  • 3 Post By Feendish

Thread: AMAZING bar for dimension

Shadowlander

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Nice. It would be great to know where to find it, to be able to see it in person.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Shadowlander

its on laethys shard or something like that. the oceanic shard. dimension name is legendary night warriors. i made a short video of it, trying to upload it xD

Shadowlander

only way i can link a video of the dimension so there ya go

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...ideo_processed

Shadowlander

where do i get the flooring, its soo sick, i havent redone my dimension since they added all the new dimensioin walls and flooring and various new gizmos to make our own little telaran place. Nice job and if you like chekc out Dankside on wolfsbane, see if you can find the hidden grow room.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadankest View Post
    where do i get the flooring, its soo sick, i havent redone my dimension since they added all the new dimensioin walls and flooring and various new gizmos to make our own little telaran place. Nice job and if you like chekc out Dankside on wolfsbane, see if you can find the hidden grow room.
    Looks like black marble rectangles made that floor. Enjoy!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Looks like black marble rectangles made that floor. Enjoy!
    yup thats exactly right. its the black marble flooring.

Shadowlander

Thanks, i went and redid my whold dimension lol, i have no killed anything in like 3days, so addicting, if anyone has some time send me a tell, Dadankest@wolfsbane for an invite into dankside, let me know what you all think and ill also return the favor. thanks guy and keep up the good dimension work, i love going to new ones and seeing diff ideas and addidtions.

Dank

+ Reply to Thread