+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Treble

Thread: Newbie needs help please...

Default Newbie needs help please...

I would appreciate any and all input and help with my avatar's Icewatch Outpost dim. This is the first dim I've bought (well, worked for ) and it's HUGE! I only put 250+ items in it and it's empty. I just don't know where to go or what to do from here.

Thanks to all who help me!

dim: My Ice Castle Marqui@Greybriar
    Last edited by Tacheon; 12-29-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Many times with a dimension that is large you have to make difficult choices. One approach is to focus the build on one area and put all your item count and tremendous detail into it. Another method is to fill the physical space with many less detailed attractions. The long and short of it is that you have to prioritize what you would like to see and do.

Since you titled the dim "My Ice Castle" I would suggest focusing first on the castle and reserving as much as 60% or 75% of the items for it and using the remaining items in a supporting role.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread