+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Cainne
  • 1 Post By Cainne

Thread: Empyrean Manor - Faeblight

Shadowlander

Default Empyrean Manor - Faeblight

Have FINALLY decided to advertise my little dim over on faeblight here on the forums. Its been done for a while and retweaked here and there so i thought i'd finally post it up so everyone can go visit!

Empyrean Manor is a sprawling complex in the Moonshade highlands, which plenty of guest rooms, veranda's, porches, and twists and turns to keep people busy for a while, so I'd love it if you all would stop by sometime and check it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Empyrean Manor - Faeblight-2013-12-19_014835.jpg   Empyrean Manor - Faeblight-2013-12-21_022110.jpg  

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cainne View Post
    Have FINALLY decided to advertise my little dim over on faeblight here on the forums. Its been done for a while and retweaked here and there so i thought i'd finally post it up so everyone can go visit!

Empyrean Manor is a sprawling complex in the Moonshade highlands, which plenty of guest rooms, veranda's, porches, and twists and turns to keep people busy for a while, so I'd love it if you all would stop by sometime and check it out
    Very nicely done, and very large indeed. I really liked the patio decorations and loved the aquarium.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

I like it, very Mediterranean-feeling!

Rift Disciple

Very nice!!!
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

Rift Disciple

I haven't been able to log into game to check it out yet, but those screencaps look amazing! Nice job!

Great pics! Would love an invite anytime you see me online

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

ok! An update!

We redid the right side of the house and added another Bar/Dining/Dance floor/Deck area in place of where the master bedroom and "weapon" room were.

So if anyone hasn't been there in the last few days, definitely check out some of the new stuff! And if you drink too much there is a new bathroom located on the lower floor under the main bar and to the right of the new bar *nods*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Empyrean Manor - Faeblight-2014-01-06_041447.jpg  
    Last edited by Cainne; 01-08-2014 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cainne View Post
    We redid...
    We? Who is this we?

Shadowlander

By We, I mean my partner in crime, Nylea and I.

+ Reply to Thread