+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dimension Item wish list

Quote Originally Posted by Aeleone View Post
    having an option to increase dim item counts in 200, 300 or 500 increments---purchase thru Rift store or even rare drops as BOA
    PLEEEEEASE!!!

Not really a dimension item but the most important thing that I can think of since i'm rebooting the game (again).

An official version of Toolbox. That you guys put together to do everything that toolbox does and does not crash my game all the time.
    Dimension Builder.

Plane Touched

grass (multiple shades), moss and snow terrain paint dreamweaver thingies

Rope bridges. Multiple lengths, one that's really long.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Rope bridges. Multiple lengths, one that's really long.
    And ropes, as has been stated here already. Long, medium and short, with no sway and no curve. Chains, with the same modifiers as the ropes. Or curved ropes and chains to make our own bridges without having to hide a light.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Bookshelves and shelves with nothing already on them.

I am on board with the animal idea. I think it would really make dimensions feel more lively. Specifically:

1. FIsh- to put in ponds and aquariums
    2. Critters- cats, foxes, snakes etc....

I'd also like to see a way to do rivers, and streams that flow.
    Clothing- (to put in closets, to hang on hooks, etc...)
    Dye-able items

Soulwalker

There may already be a way to achieve this but I am not aware.

I would like to see
    1) transparent building blocks
    2) opaque building blocks
    3) opaque but color tinted building blocks

I really wanted to add a few semi-transparent windows to one of my buildings and an invisible walkway just beneath the water to give the walking on water impression.

Bij

Default Functionality and desires - wish list!

Some functionality I feel like I *need* in my dimension work is 1) the ability to see what I have targeted. (Just like having an npc or player targetted, seeing their portrait) and 2) the ability to lock an item in place.

A lot of dim decorators morph items (use several items to create something else) and when you have a pile of items lumped together and want a particular one, you can almost virtually guarantee you're going to pick up the wrong one because you can't tell exactly which one you have selected. Yes, I know we can use the list but that's extra steps and tedious if you have several of the same thing used in different places. So being able to see an icon/portrait of what we have selected would be immensely helpful.

Also to that end, being able to lock an item or items in place so they can't be moved without confirmation or unlocking would be extremely helpful. Imagine using a large scale item as your building base, such as a building, a ship, a tree etc and then you've morphed many items on top of it, investing hours of building only to have one epic failure of a moment by grabbing your base item and moving it or picking it up.. thereby throwing every single thing you've done on top of it into the garbage because its all out of place now. This is the stuff nightmares are made of, I tell you! I live in terror that this is going to happen to me. I would cry. You don't want me to cry, do you? Please add this ability.

I have asked for this before and am going to ask for it again - disc building blocks. I just cannot fathom how they got skipped to begin with. There are so few things that can be used for anything of size. Yes, you can take a pole and sink it deep into the ground if you want small serving platter sized disc but that's not good enough when you want round floors, etc. Of course, of various textures would be excellent too!

I'm very thankful for the addition of the entrance point as well as the moving water effect and fountains (though I'd dearly love to see more fountains - and statuary, as someone else asked for). There is much more I want but these items listed above are critical to me at the present. Thank you for reading!

Shadowlander

I know what your saying about targeting and a pain to go through the list - I have found tool box helpful there.. as it shows you what you are targeting on the top of the box.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Eowin View Post
    2. Critters- cats, foxes, snakes etc....
    oh I just came here to post this

dreamweaver orbs with rabbits (tethered to a carrot, of course) squirrels etc would be just great

More statues, possibly these two?

Dimension Item wish list-molinar-crossing.jpg
    Found in Molinar Crossing in Moonshade Highlands

Dimension Item wish list-statue-endless-citadel.jpg
    Found in the Endless Citadel in Stillmoor - I really like this one

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    More statues, possibly these two?

Attachment 16920
    Found in Molinar Crossing in Moonshade Highlands

Attachment 16921
    Found in the Endless Citadel in Stillmoor - I really like this one
    Not too sure about the bottom one, but the top one dropped from mystery boxes on PTS before F2P released, along with the big gryphon statues from the top of Hammerknell.

+1000 for these!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Obvious night/day projectors.
    Well, to not ask too much. They are really extremely needed.

Background Projectors.
    These would add a graphical scenery to the background horizon of a dimension and would be useful anywhere and really useful in anywhere.
    Places a graphic in one particular direction (north, west etc) and could be rotated to where we would want it. We could also stack several together to enhance the effect. A few things off the top of my head; castle, fort, wizard tower, storm legion tower, forest/jungle, dormant volcano, active volcano. mountain range, city.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast