+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Consistent sizing on premade stairs

Telaran

Default Consistent sizing on premade stairs

I am currently trying to build a dimension using some of the premade building blocks. At first this looks like it will save lots of time, but the stairs are currently causing me lots of issues. Mainly, there seem to be slightly different sizes between small stairs, the stair landing boxes, and the top half of the corner stairs, which make it difficult to have more creative layouts. I also notice that the corner stairs only go one way. Is there any clever way round that?

I have noticed and had the same problems with the premade stairs. The sizing differences make me a bit batty..and I end up spending way to much time tweaking it.

Also.. thanks for the stair railings (which I also spend an odd amount of time sizing between the flights that just dont quite match anymore( but how about matching horizontal railing for the stair landing?

As for the "only turn right as they ascend" stairs.. yeah, been wondering about that since stairs first came out. The only way I can think of around it, is to build your own. (2 flights plus landing)
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

Telaran

If nothing else, it's reassuring that I'm not the only one being caught out by this. I think I may just make my own stairs for now.

+ Reply to Thread