+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jaynis

Thread: Finger of God dim on Deepwood

Soulwalker

Default Finger of God dim on Deepwood

I invite one and all to visit my dim on Deepwood server. Page one on the all-time list. It started off as a Faen's Retreat dim and quickly became something else. Lots, and I mean lots of landscaping, layers upon layers (formal training in Landscape Architecture might have something to do with it). No tool-boxing. Lots to see. Each object purposely chosen and placed with care. Hope you like it. If you haven't seen the highlights you really must revisit.:
    • Tavern with Pool Table
    • Swimming Pool (aquatic vegetation)
    • Graveyard[
    • Hunting Lodge with Diving Platform
    • Wizards Tower with Observatory
    • Airship Port
    • Jumping Puzzle

Soulwalker

Default Awesome

Visited your dim the other day and it is truly awesome, well done. Everyone should see it.

Soulwalker

Thanks, glad you liked it.

I was away from the game for a long while and when I came back it was still on page one of the All-Time page for my shard (Deepwood). Nice to see people kept visiting it and voting for it.

Added a new section for parties and gatherings and upgraded some existing items to much fancier, more posh versions.

(edit) Need more item cap tiers (posted this idea in the Wish List thread) so I can fill out the new section nicely and put some polishing touches on the existing areas.

It's a real shame those fancy new streetlights are a one-time thing when you purchase the Nightmare Tide expansion. Hope they put those in the store eventually, even if they are costly I'd snag a bunch for my dim. I refer, of course, to the Draumkent Plaza Lamp. Added some to the base of the back stairway to the Airship Tower in my Finger of God dimension.
    Last edited by Jaynis; 11-19-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Nicely put together
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

I haven't been to your dimension in a long time, I will have to stop by and have another look at what you've added.

such an awesome dimension to tour
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

+ Reply to Thread