+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Hecateria
  • 1 Post By Treble
  • 1 Post By Klozov

Thread: New article and lovely words from RiftDreamDimensions

Default New article and lovely words from RiftDreamDimensions

Heya Dimensioneers and other Rift players,

After being away for a while to take a rest i dicided to finish my latest dimension. And to celebrate my comming back and finishing the dimension, the lovely Kiwi asked me if she could do an article about it.
    Offcource i loved that and went for it with her. She did a lovely reintroduction of me to the Rift dimension community showing off my latest dimension with a BANG. What a way to come back into the game .

Kiwi thanks for this all, i had a blast doing it and i'm happy to be back with you and the RDD community.

The movie and article can be found here:
    Riftdreamdimensions.com

I invite you all to come take a look at the video and like / subscribe to her wonderfull site and youtube channel.
    Not only you can find Rift Dream Dimensions 101 there but also info about other Trion games, latest updates, and livestreams, absolutly worth taking a look at .

Also I welcome you all to come visit the dimension for real @Laethys server

Thanks again for your great reintroduction and hope to work with you alot more still in 2014

New article and lovely words from RiftDreamDimensions-2013-12-07_214958.jpg

Greetings Hecateria

I'm super pleased with how the challenge came out! The sheer geometry that went into this build is mind boggling. Those onion domes are brilliantly constructed and gorgeous. Be sure to check out the tiny beveled details and gracefully arched buttresses too!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Soulwalker

I was amazed by your work, GREAT job!

WoW!!! Love the structure and incredible detail! The Russian building is amazing! Welcome back! and would I love an invite anytime!

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Amazing Heca as always we are all just so much richer having your wealth of creativity to marvel at. Thanks for letting me share your awesome!

thanks for all the nice words you gave me all

+ Reply to Thread