+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Dream weaving is up on the pts!

Rift Chaser

Default Dream weaving is up on the pts!

For those that are interested in getting a better idea of what Dream weaving is all about it is up on the pts now! Looks pretty interesting lots of stuff to make and new Dimensions! Unfortunately most of the stuff can't be previewed but you can get a good idea of what something probably looks like just reading the names.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calliso View Post
    For those that are interested in getting a better idea of what Dream weaving is all about it is up on the pts now! Looks pretty interesting lots of stuff to make and new Dimensions! Unfortunately most of the stuff can't be previewed but you can get a good idea of what something probably looks like just reading the names.
    Thanks for the info!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Oh wow thanks for the heads up!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Hope I got all the keys listed here

Dream weaving is up on the pts!-dimensions.jpg

i wonder if they'll allow us to "craft" additional dimension slots. I bet some dimensioneers are starting to cap out even while using alts. Personally I'd rather just do all my dims on my main but currently I just have one I tinker with and one with storage. So many new dims for our current world, not even talking about 3.0 dims, and only 2 actives per char makes me sad panda
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 12-17-2013 at 10:08 AM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    i wonder if they'll allow us to "craft" additional dimension slots. I bet some dimensioneers are starting to cap out even while using alts. Personally I'd rather just do all my dims on my main but currently I just have one I tinker with and one with storage. So many new dims for our current world, not even talking about 3.0 dims, and only 2 actives per char makes me sad panda
    This. Oh, yes, this. My main has all 10 slots filled with 6 more inactive keys. My other 60 also has 10 filled, with another inactive key. I'm working on alts, now, because it just makes more sense to me to try to keep all my dims in the same place.

Baradara@Greybriar

Dimension Key: Anywhere, looks very interesting. I wonder what the definition of empty is these days?
    Dimension Builder.

Quote Originally Posted by Norris View Post
    Dimension Key: Anywhere, looks very interesting. I wonder what the definition of empty is these days?
    I've been wondering that myself, and thought the same thing. My definition is a blank slate, and I hope that's the definition they're going with.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    Hope I got all the keys listed here

Attachment 16232
    Where do you find these?? I looked and they aren't on the dimension key vendor. I looked on the new Dreamweaving npc trainer as well, but didn't see any listed there, or any recipes for them. Do you have to do his first quest to see them?

I certainly hope we can train recipes to skill up that won't require coruscating ethereal shards too....talk about an expensive profession!!! The only recipes I did see sounded great, but they required those to make them...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Where do you find these?? I looked and they aren't on the dimension key vendor. I looked on the new Dreamweaving npc trainer as well, but didn't see any listed there, or any recipes for them. Do you have to do his first quest to see them?

I certainly hope we can train recipes to skill up that won't require coruscating ethereal shards too....talk about an expensive profession!!! The only recipes I did see sounded great, but they required those to make them...
    The mats required look really, really fair... I saw a lot of low level mats as requirements (off the top of my head I saw things like iron bars, smooth minnows, gantitime, linden... the kind of stuff the other dimension crafted items require, plus the mats you get from salvaging artifacts

I saw just a couple of high level recipes requiring coruscating ethereal shards and another purple crafting mat... the enormous waterfall curtain and something else where did you see all those recipes requiring shards?

Also, yes, the keys are craftable and are at the trainer... iirc, the "anywhere" key required 15 gantimite bar, 15 linden lumbers and a handful of salvaging mats, so very easy to craft I honestly wasn't expecting the mats to be so fair! I'm totally ok with buying a new profession slot, since the actual items will be that easy to make ^^

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post

you have to learn dream weaving then click I would like to train for...
    and you should see all the recipes listed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

Looks interesting, but it seems that Trion have changed their minds as to this being a profession everyone can learn - I had to drop one of my existing professions to pick this up. Hopefully this will be changed or at least we'll get an increase in the allowed number of professions on each character.

Will we need another slot for this or is it like survival and fishing?

And omg thanks guys for posting all this.

Edit: NVM yshara posted the answer.
    Last edited by Jaedor; 12-17-2013 at 12:05 PM.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Default Nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snags View Post
    The mats required look really, really fair... I saw a lot of low level mats as requirements (off the top of my head I saw things like iron bars, smooth minnows, gantitime, linden... the kind of stuff the other dimension crafted items require, plus the mats you get from salvaging artifacts

I saw just a couple of high level recipes requiring coruscating ethereal shards and another purple crafting mat... the enormous waterfall curtain and something else where did you see all those recipes requiring shards?

Also, yes, the keys are craftable and are at the trainer... iirc, the "anywhere" key required 15 gantimite bar, 15 linden lumbers and a handful of salvaging mats, so very easy to craft I honestly wasn't expecting the mats to be so fair! I'm totally ok with buying a new profession slot, since the actual items will be that easy to make ^^
    Awesome! I did go back and do the first quest and made my crafting station. Then I was able to train the first two recipes, which I see only needed burlap and dream ribbon. But I'm wondering how you leveled up so fast unless you had a TON of artifacts stored up on the pts LOL. How high to you have to get to craft a dimension, and have you crafted one yet?

Call me officially excited now The recipes I saw were just the 4 that were on the store, and they were purple, so requiring shards for those seems ok, even if I don't like it

There's an option to show unavailable recipes, choose that and you get to see all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast