+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Wizard of Oz - 1939.. Now opened on Wolfsbane

Default Wizard of Oz - 1939.. Now opened on Wolfsbane

Hello all, I am pleased to announce my new dim... Wizard of Oz - 1939.. on Wolfsbane...

As a child I loved this movie so much, and I tired very hard to create a "likeness" from the movie. It was awesome to watch the movie over and over again in the last couple of months while building this, brought me back a few years lol

The pictures below, is of my item count and title "1939" and that is there to let you know I started this dim with the full intentions of building this dim with the same amount items as the same year the movie was released, and I succeeded

I have also attached a aerial shot of Munchkin Land (be sure to look under Dorothy's House), also attached is my favorite and beloved Scarecrow and while you follow the path be sure to look out for your favorite as well Lastly you come to the Emerald City....

I hope you enjoy this dim as I have making it, and if you would like an invite, be sure to in game message me so I can invite you

Many Thanks!
    Nixea xD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wizard of Oz - 1939.. Now opened on Wolfsbane-ozmuch.jpg   Wizard of Oz - 1939.. Now opened on Wolfsbane-ozscarecrow.jpg   Wizard of Oz - 1939.. Now opened on Wolfsbane-ozemcity.jpg  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nixea; 12-16-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Rift Disciple

Your screen shots look pretty darn cool. Nice work!!!
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

I visited this ingame. While it didn't have quite the same impact on me since i haven't seen the movie, I was pretty damn impressed. My favorite area is the starting point, the yellow brick road was so neat. Great job, Nix.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This is one of my favorite new dimensions! It's creative, beautiful, full of amazing morphs, and it brings back lovely memories of first watching the Wizard of Oz over 20 years ago. I think I've visited at least 8 times and each time I discover a new detail that makes me smile. Nixea, it's a ripper!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Oh thank you all, glad you all enjoyed the visit, I had so much fun doing it, and watching the movie to build the dim to its likeness, was the best part haha... my bf said you wont want to watch the movie again, it will ruin it for you, and all those memories as a kid you had will be gone now your older... No way! Loved it even more, I think I still got teary eyed too hahaha

I was there yesterday, and loved it! Couldn't stop singing "follow the yellow brick road..." the entire time!
    (Wickedsynful in game, lol)
    Fantastic job!

OMG! It's one of my all time fav movies as well! I can't WAIT to cross over the rainbow and land in the wonderful world of Oz!

LOL I also have the "Follow the yellow brick road..." song stuck in my head!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 12-17-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Arrrgh! Just went to copy my comment from your thread on Riftscene and it has vanished! Your entire post is no longer I can't see you deleting it so I have no idea what has happened to it...

Anyway I just wanted to say that I love your work and Congrats on getting a write up on your awesome "Wizard of Oz - 1939" dimension on the DTC site

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by stickybudz View Post
    Arrrgh! Just went to copy my comment from your thread on Riftscene and it has vanished! Your entire post is no longer I can't see you deleting it so I have no idea what has happened to it...

Anyway I just wanted to say that I love your work and Congrats on getting a write up on your awesome "Wizard of Oz - 1939" dimension on the DTC site
    Yeah I heard it got deleted by Accident All good.. And Thankkkkkkkk You I was so happy to read that awesome blog

Thanks guys, glad you all liked it, and if you want an invite just message me in game for an invite :P

Soulwalker

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT NIXEA!

Only wizard of oz dimension worth seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Only wizard of oz dimension worth seeing.
    Oh thank you, very kind words xD lol

Saw this over the weekend - great job! It brought a smile to my face as soon as I zoned in.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite films I would love an invite when you have time !!!
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

very well done!=D thank you loved it ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast