+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aesha

Thread: Riftscene?

Default Riftscene?

Does anyone know what happened to this web site?

Going there now gives a Wordpress setup page, and internal links give a "not found" error.

Aesha
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Not 100% a Dimension thing Aesha, I wish them all well BUT as far as Dimensions go Dream Dimensions 101 moved back to Rift Dream Dimensions last week with DD101 - Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane and another is going up today which is exciting.

With the Dream Destinations Celebration Contest with Trion we will check how our site handles traffic flow and come up with more cool ways to continue exploring Dimensions.

Hope you are awesome and thank you to everyone who supported RDD over there I am so grateful.

*slurps coffee* man so many typo's tweak tweak...
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-16-2013 at 07:41 AM.

No, not 100% dimension related, but with so many posts referring to posts there.. I was wanting to find out, since I could not load it anymore.

Thanks for the heads up about RDD.. all is well in Egypt land (and yes, we DID have snow, lol).. and am doing well.

now.. for more coffee!!!! *typo.. backspace.. backspace.. typo typo.. backspace*

Hahaha, seems we are in the same shape right now.
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Lol I flicked the owner of Rift Scene a skype message earlier in case he wasn't aware I'm sure it's a technical mishap at this busy time of the year for everyone.

Big hugs in Egypt *hands you a coffee*...
    I don't think coffee is going to help today somehow grrrr Mondays

I didn't have any trouble loading either the forums or the Riftscene website just now.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

It was fixed in the last hour, he has recovered from the heart attack I sent him....
    Oops.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khadra View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to this web site?

Going there now gives a Wordpress setup page, and internal links give a "not found" error.

Aesha
    Yet another soon to be dead "Fansite/Podcast".. severe lack of updates, near refusal to respond in inquiries, podcast what ? More like an AdServer for RoughRaptr to try and garner a McDonald's McChicken sponsorship...the majority of their "updates" are simply reposts (read: RSS) of the Patch notes.
    CPU: AMD FX 9370@ 5.1Ghz Cooling: Corsair H100
    Mem: 32GB GSkill 1.5V 9-9-9
    HDD: 1 OCZ SSD (boot drive), 2x OCZ SSD in Raid 0 (game drive) 1x 2TB (backup)
    GPU: Sapphire 290
    Asus VH242H (1920x1080p) X3 for 5760 x 1080 Goodness

+ Reply to Thread