+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kitasia

Thread: False Imitation of people in dimensionaddicts

Telaran

Default False Imitation of people in dimensionaddicts

Recently, We have had Several trolls invade the dimensionaddicts channel after the permission incident. I find it disturbing that many of the people in that channel are just casually enjoying a calm, happy conversation and around 9-10 Server A certain Someone Thinks Its funny to Imitate Certain Names and Spread bad rumors about them.

This has been going on for several days and I am beginning to think its getting worse, Possibly a certain person on faeblight who had upset many before receiving a ban.

Seastone, and Faeblight have already begin to have occasional spurts of bad discussion involving several dimensioneers. Wish something would be done

? who got banned? i didn't hear anything about that

One reason it is easy to have a conversation around them is the ignore feature. They can talk all they want about me its ok. It will die down. I almost died of laughter to find someone was pretending to be me and be mean to people. Well because we all know I am actually sweeter then a bag of sugar. Not by default but due to a fried brain a few years back. Report spam offensive ignore it is the easiest way to deal with it. If it really really bugs you the fill out a gm report.

I know not everyone likes this but it is what we can do to make our lives better. Don't worry if anyone thinks I have been mean to them I will let you know I have not. I love ya all and I know they have been attacking a couple more of us. Rest assured those of us being impersonated are here and ok we will live.

Thank you so very very much for your concern about your fellow dimensioneers or dimensionerds which ever you choose to say. It makes me smile to see the good in our communityYour awesome .

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rianne View Post
    ? who got banned? i didn't hear anything about that
    i cant mention names here, send me a private message and i will answer your question.

Telaran

apparently they are at it again, hope no ones rep is ruined

+ Reply to Thread