+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Geneziz
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: About Guild Dims & Personnel

Soulwalker

Default About Guild Dims & Personnel

So i was wondering and ive searched but nothing to be found. And my question is, i've used alot of time on my personnel dim, and were wondering.
    If i made a guild if i could make my personnel dim into the guild dim.

Because it would suck if i had to move all my items from personnel over to the guild dim ^^'

Regards Geneziz

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hi ya.

Quite a few guilds use personal Dimensions as guild Dimensions now especially since Threesprings arrived. Some prefer it because you are able to cross shard invite to a personal Dim but not to a guild dim and you are able to use credits to upgrade personal dimension capacity levels which you cannot do for a guild dimension. The quest giver you can get for guild Dimensions can also be put into a personal Dim-not 100% sure if you can do this with the level 25 quest giver.

Short story long the other main differences with Guild Dimensions are capacity and design. Guild Dimensions have more capacity capability and Stone Flask tavern is also the only Guild Dimension that is available as a personal Dimension - the rest of the Guild Dimensions are unique designs you cannot get personally. The highest capacity dimension is Guild Dimension that amount being 5000 which you can get access to at level 25.

A lot of people also like only having their guild be able to access their Dimension that would be the only tricky thing for you if you wanted this otherwise you could just have it on public and utilize friends list for permissions.

Hope this is helpful. Have a good weekend.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-14-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Soulwalker

Thanks alot for the fast answer

RIFT Fan Site Operator

No, thank you. Something I will pop into our beginners guide I am updating shortly, cheers.

+ Reply to Thread