+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Linwenna

Thread: Faeblight: Presenting three new dimensions for your review and enjoyment

Soulwalker

Default Faeblight: Presenting three new dimensions for your review and enjoyment

Please be my guest and tour my three dimensions on Faeblight:

Linwe's Resort (Dormant Core: owner Linhilde)

A lush, tropical resort with 11 unique residences/residential areas for the vacationer. Whether your preference is for rustic camping, or family/group vacationing, private retreat, or even palacial pampering, this resort has it all, including facilities designed to accommodate parties and social events.

Linwe's Hidden Oasis (Faen's Retreat: owner Linhilde)

This oasis is a flowering paradise with 10 waterfalls and 3 beautifully appointed homes. One includes a hidden cellar, another a terrace garden and private pool. There is also a common entertainment area with a pool.

Springhaven Estate and Harbor (Three Springs: owner Linhilde)

The Springhaven Estate is a family farm home -- the Cherry Orchard being the main source of family revenues. The surrounding village below includes a school and medical facility and an assortment of small homes. There is a harbor for the import and export of goods and produce a well as a small fishermen's village for the fishermen who work the boats. The harbor is anchored by the Silver Stein Inn and public house. The estate also includes a place of worship to meet the spiritual needs of the family and village folk.

Your comments (and hopefully + votes) will be greatly appreciated!

Default They sound lovely...

But I can't find them Are you sure you remembered to make them public?

Soulwalker

Because so few folks have seen them yet, you may need to search .... I know they are definitely on the weekly list, sort it by owner and they are all listed by Linhilde.

And thanks!

Soulwalker

They look good! I gave them all a plus one. I especially like the house you built up on top in your dormant core dimension. Nice job.

+ Reply to Thread