+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snowing inside

Soulwalker

Default Snowing inside

Dear Rift Community.

Recently i used my hard earned platinum to buy myself a dimension key.
    I had it all planned out, i would take the winter dimension so i could build me and my friends a cozy place to hang out for the winter. I find it nice to symbolize the seasons but whatever, i gues thats just useless RP information.

My problem is; After entering the dimension and being all excited, i went ahead to buy a tavern costing me some more money. After spending some time placing it the way i wanted, i prouldy entered the front door of my tavern, ready to start decorating like a girl.

First thing i notice, when inside the tavern.... it still f*cking snows

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Perski View Post
    Dear Rift Community.

Recently i used my hard earned platinum to buy myself a dimension key.
    I had it all planned out, i would take the winter dimension so i could build me and my friends a cozy place to hang out for the winter. I find it nice to symbolize the seasons but whatever, i gues thats just useless RP information.

My problem is; After entering the dimension and being all excited, i went ahead to buy a tavern costing me some more money. After spending some time placing it the way i wanted, i prouldy entered the front door of my tavern, ready to start decorating like a girl.

First thing i notice, when inside the tavern.... it still f*cking snows
    Sorry , i am a n00b.

Should have used the search function

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ing-2-6-a.html

Shield of Telara
    Last edited by Hydron; 12-13-2013 at 03:51 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

There's a way to stop the snow, but it stops it over the entire dimension, currently. A Fire Sky Projector will stop the snow in Kestrel's and Icewatch, as will a Space Sky Projector if you've attained purple tier loyalty.

If you don't want the dark red sky, you can stack another projector on top of it, like Air or Water, to turn the sky back to something close to normal. The only issue is that you never know what you're going to get when you zone into the dimension (i.e, you might see Air, or whichever you used, or Fire).

Until the release of 2.6, however, this is a fix that works.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Another suggestion...

Try using a fire projector and then the Autumn Harvest projector. it's not only really pretty in Kestrel's but it seems to revert to the fire sky a lot less often than with any other. I have a Kestrel's that I have recently spent a lot of time in decorating, and almost every single time when I go in, I only see the Autumm Harvest moon sky. Two or three times I have seen only the fire sky, and a few times I've ended up with the Harvest moon sky, but with it still snowing. When something like that happens just go pick them up and put them down again in the correct order to fix. Hopefully, this workaround won't be needed much longer

+ Reply to Thread