+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crashing on Item Placement/Pickup

Default Crashing on Item Placement/Pickup

So... Has anyone gotten issues with teh game crashing if you pick up or place an item? It's starting to happen 4-5 times a day, in addition to the launcher crashes i've been experiencing.
    It's nothing to do with dimension lag - seems to be related, at least by cause, to where i click when pickign the item up.
    It's especially frequent if i'm using the moving crate. Running in to it a lot because i'm consolidating my trash dimensions, and keep having to restart the game. ANyone else?

Rift Disciple

I had it happen once in my dimensions in the past few weeks or so but never gave it a second thought because it hasn't been a common occurrence for me.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

i'm running in to it a lot bc i'm moving all my trash stuff over to an alts guild bank dim. Side note. The meta ach for the dimensions is frickin annoying!!!

Shadowlander

I have had this happen to me for a few months now - It always happens when I grab an item from my pack and try to drop it and close my bags at the same time. And for some reason I cant break this habbit.

+ Reply to Thread