+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Icewatch Outpost DIM

Default New Icewatch Outpost DIM

thank you Trion for the New dim Icewatch Outpost it is huuuuge, but, 2000 item cap is way way to low for this big of a dim

Rift Chaser

I'm away from my gaming computer, so haven't had the chance to log in. Would you, or someone else, be so kind as to describe the contents of the Icewatch Outpost dimension? Many thanks!

It's exactly like the fort on the border of IPP and Stillmore. Elevators included, werewolves and cultists excluded.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default ddw

trying to see how to post this a test
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Icewatch Outpost DIM-2013-08-12_203712.jpg  

Wait, what? We have a new dim?????
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I've got a whole bunch of screenshots in my post:

Guide: Fae Yule 2013 Store Items + Achieves

Go down to the Dimensions section. Have 9 screenshots of the place.

The Dimension: Icewatch Outpost includes:
    • The twin towers.
    • Working elevators up an down the towers.
    • Icewatch Outpost porticulum area.
    • The underground rooms/bunker below the towers.
    • The area up to and including the Bridge.

If you PM Marko@Laethys I can invite you into the dimension if you want a Live preview of it.

Hi all, the new dimension is called Icewatch Outpost. It's got the two towers with elevators and an outdoor bridge between them. Below each tower is a good-sized dungeon. One dungeon is a hallway into a 3 section ring, Off the ring are stairs up to another 3 section area, shaped like a C. The dungeon on the other side is a mirror image of that. Right side. Left side.

Lots of space to work with, inside and outside. It's also nice that it's snowing outside but NOT INSIDE! w00t! Take that Kestrel's!

If you are on Wolfsbane, you can see mine - search for my alt Torisan - I made it public and won't be decorating it for a little bit so you can see what it looks like plain.

Cheers!
    Rule #2: Double Tap

Rift Chaser

Thank you so much for the information. While I personally am disappointed (I was hoping for the Chancel of Labors, as I suggested in this forum several months ago), I am sure some folks will enjoy this dimension.
    Last edited by Jirahar; 12-11-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Default Something else I noticed...

There is no green barrier....it's an invisible wall! I'm wondering if this is a bug, or if it means the ugly green ones are about to go away? I checked one of my dimensions though, and it still has the green one.

This dimension seems so huge...and the porticulum area is a nice big flat spot for a building. I may have to have this one, especially since we'll soon be able to stop indoor snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    There is no green barrier....it's an invisible wall! I'm wondering if this is a bug, or if it means the ugly green ones are about to go away? I checked one of my dimensions though, and it still has the green one.
    It could be a bug.

When you go to certain sections of the barrier (like near Stillmoor, and to the south end of IPP after the rickity bridge) you end up teleporting back up to the spawn point.

Also added a video preview just in case you can't find someone in-game with it:

Thanks for the video. And this is just the setting I needed for a certain project that was having me scratching my head over.

Anyone tried their luck with those packs of dimension items yet? I'm sort of too terrified to touch them without knowing how many snowflakes I need to get a dress, a dimension and yet another re-skinned kirin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    Wait, what? We have a new dim?????
    OMG that was totally my reaction and the one with the Twin Towers? I love those towers!

I can feel a LOTR inspiration coming on... The Two Towers! hahahaha

After Diva kindly sent me an invite so I could check it out, I bought the dim on Jaedor. Feel free to preview on Greybriar so you can see it before you buy!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Also added a video preview just in case you can't find someone in-game with it:

thank you .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast