+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By Feendish

Thread: the fire projectors?

Default the fire projectors?

hi is their any fix to the fire projectors yet =o? and /or how soon or is their another set up I can use to make my other projector I have to cover it work right when you port in? please=}

Quote Originally Posted by firebolts View Post
    hi is their any fix to the fire projectors yet =o? and /or how soon or is their another set up I can use to make my other projector I have to cover it work right when you port in? please=}
    Do you mean the fire sky projectors?
    Nothing wrong with them that I know of... perhaps I missed it, I'm using one and it seems fine.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firebolts View Post
    To make it so the fire sky projector isn't the one you see when you port in, you'll have to drop it first, then layer your second projector on top of it, so the second sky is the one shown (I'm presuming you're using it to stop the snow in Kestrel's, because that's the only reason I can really think of off the top of my head to layer projectors). However, there are coding issues, and the skies can change at random, so that even two people in the dimension at the same time can see two different things. I don't think there is any fix for this. If you have purple tier loyalty and don't like the fire sky, the Space Sky projector also stops the snow.

If there's another reason for layering projectors, such as trying to get multiple effects like with the precipitator or conquest motes, I'm not entirely sure how well that should work, because I haven't experimented much with it, though there are previous posts here from people who have.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Ya, I'm trying to use two of them at same time =} and seems no matter what I do my cover up one defaults back to the fire one when I log back in to my dimension =( and some times the snow defaults.=\ I'll have to keep playing with it =J I guess.=) Thanks for the help though=D
    wonk and fiendish =)
    Last edited by firebolts; 12-10-2013 at 02:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread