+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Thor131
  • 1 Post By Treble

Thread: 2.6: Dreamweaving,and Dimensions

Default 2.6: Dreamweaving,and Dimensions

Recently http://massively.joystiq.com got a look into Rift 2.6-3.0 commiing feature list including new crafting profession called "Dreamweaving"
    RIFT 2.6 -- there is no official title as of yet -- Trion is targeting early February for its release.
    2.6 should arrive on the public test server in January, and the devs promise that it will be well worth the wait.
    2.6 will add a completely new crafting profession to the game: Dreamweaving.

Dreamweaving? What's... OK. Explain, please.

Because the team is starting to lead up to 3.0 (beginning with some of the content in Update 2.5), Dreamweaving will tie in closely with RIFT's second expansion as 3.0 is about "dreams, nightmares, and water."It's a crafting profession for people who love dimensions and artifacts, creating" all you can dream up" for dimensions. This includes not just items and special effects but also the creation of entire dimensions themselves.

Original Article: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/12...amweaving-fae/

Soulwalker

This looks awesome!

Any word yet on whether this is a profession everyone can get (like fishing/survival), or will we have to purchase new profession slots for it? If the latter, will the number of trainable professions be increased?

Sorry no idea was just relaying what i found in the article

Ascendant

I hope its like fishinig/survival......I honestly cannot see it as something needing to be bought in the 'Craft Expansion Role' store slots.

Sorry Trion, its not that type of thing , imo.

And I was saving credits for something new and amazing for Crafting , too.

This didn't hit the mark for me.

But , I will examine it....... to see what it is if its along the fishing/survival line.........

Shadowlander

I think it looks amazing and something I would open a slot for.

Some of the discussion in this other thread seems to indicate that it will indeed be like fishing, using the October 25th Livestream as a reference. While there hasn't been any dev confirmation or denial, I know there are quite a few people who will be eagerly awaiting trying it out on PTS come January.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread