+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Shoreward Boat Races@Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

Default Shoreward Boat Races@Wolfsbane

Hi all. Come check out my first completed dimension. I actually tore this one down twice. But, with the help of my wife and some tips and hints from a few friends it's finally done. TY guys.

Come on in have a drink, sing and dance or watch the boat races.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timpest View Post
    Hi all. Come check out my first completed dimension. I actually tore this one down twice. But, with the help of my wife and some tips and hints from a few friends it's finally done. TY guys.

Come on in have a drink, sing and dance or watch the boat races.
    Great dimension with some very clever ideas.

Maybe you could post some screenshots, Timpest. * Hint, hint*

Nicely done!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This dimension is very creative! One of the coolest morphs I have ever seen ... and never seen before! Great work, Timpest and Moltenpearl.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Your dimension made it to the livestream tonight! Congratulations!
    I loved it, it's just so different and genius, so many good ideas there well done!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Nice pictures! Having seen this dimension first hand, I can attest that while the pictures give some idea of what this dimension Is like, it is even better in person! And there is one big morph that is totally badass!

I still can't believe this is your first dimension ... but I can believe you started work on your next one about 45 seconds after you finished this one. A Dimensionerd is born.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I visited this dimension with Dimensiondiva and others. Oh MY Goodness! What a treat it is! This dimension will take your breath away. Love love loved it!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Bravo guy with the cool accent
    Your freshness and inventiveness is awesome so much too see in this dimension.

I absolutely loved your Dimension, really fantastic ideas and extremely well done. So glad i hopped onto NA Shards to take a look!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Shadowlander

WOW ty guys. I'm really glad ya'll enjoyed it so much. The next one is in fact under way and hope it will be even better. Haven't seen the theme in any other dim but if there is one out there I hope mine will be just as nice. I think it will be as good or better then the boat races. We'll see lol

Shadowlander

And I'm really glad we can actually put items outside the green barrier or we wouldn't have been able to pull this one off.

Looking forward to seeing your next one Timpest! Be sure to post when its done
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Timpest View Post
    And I'm really glad we can actually put items outside the green barrier or we wouldn't have been able to pull this one off.
    You can but be aware there can be "consequences" /twilight zone music with a smile:

Click for: Interview with Faratha @RDD

had a very fun dance party here! hehe thank you for it. =D

Default Love the Helly!

Timpest, I love the Helly and the Cam Screen... Awesome idea and well morphed, very very clever, and thanks for the dance lol :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast