• 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 5 Post By Slipmat
  • 2 Post By Refinn
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Feendish

Thread: Fae Yule Dims

Default Fae Yule Dims

Seeing how Fae Yule is coming up. I wanted to start a thread on what dims out there have Fae Yule themes or have been decorated just for Fae Yule. I would love to visit all of them but I need to know where to go.

So if you have a Fae Yule Dim or know someone who does, please put the name and shard in this thread. Thank you so very much. I really want to see them all.

I am not trying to stop any one from making threads I just want a fast way to find them for my greedy little self.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 12-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Seeing how Fae Yule is coming up. I wanted to start a thread on what dims out there have Fae Yule themes or have been decorated just for Fae Yule. I would love to visit all of them but I need to know where to go.

So if you have a Fae Yule Dim or know someone who does, please put the name and shard in this thread. Thank you so very much. I really want to see them all.

I am not trying to stop any one from making threads I just want a fast way to find them for my greedy little self.
    There is a wonderful Fae Yule dimension I ran across on Greybriar called Jinglebell's Fae Yule Hall. Owner (go figure) is Jinglebell. It's set in Plaza Aurentine and is very nicely done.

And there is also Valzen's Santa's House, set in Kestrel's Cry Ravine, as beautifully done as the rest of her work, also on Greybriar.

I ran into a couple on Wolfsbane when I was touring there earlier today, I'll have to go back over so I can make another note of those dimensions.
    Last edited by Feendish; 12-05-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I know it is just a couple of posts down atm but it is such a cute scene. Ship Ahoy! @Wolfsbane

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Come visit my Guild's Dimension on Zaviel (EU) and look for Consortium Guild, Halls of Shaping

It has carol singers and sled races

you can come visit Gersemi Feablight Festive Yule Holiday (also the same dim that is entered in the cozy cottage contest)

Come see my Kestrel's Cry dim... it has snow! Wait, uhm that's pretty much all it has to do with Fae Yule LOL

Anyway, good thinking about starting this thread, Kit. I remember the Toymaker Lodge by Tofnaar on Zaviel. I need to go visit that one again, it was soooooo cute!

@ Slipmat: Oh sweet Carolers and sleds, I'll make sure to come and visit your guild dim!

The Greybriar dims also sound lovely. *makes new list of Fae Yule dims to visit*

And Spud's Ship Ahoy dim is always worth a visit!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 12-06-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Consortium's Halls of Shaping is an excellent dimension (fantastic work from Bumradish and crew!).

I have to wait to look at Gersemi's.

Spudkin's holiday scene is gloriously funny.

Baradara@Greybriar

Another one you might enjoy, on the EU Shard of Brutwacht:

kleines Winterparadies (if my German is still any good, it's Small Winter Paradise, but I didn't run a translator, so I'm going off my very faulty memory), by Ineah.

This dimension brings back very clearly the Christmas markets that are common through the towns and villages this time of year, and somehow pulls off festive with a Death Sky Projector.

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    kleines Winterparadies (if my German is still any good, it's Small Winter Paradise, but I didn't run a translator, so I'm going off my very faulty memory), by Ineah.

This dimension brings back very clearly the Christmas markets that are common through the towns and villages this time of year, and somehow pulls off festive with a Death Sky Projector.
    Has now been turned into a very nice tropical house.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamarama View Post
    Has now been turned into a very nice tropical house.
    Oh, no! It was so nice!

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread