+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 5 Post By Slipmat
  • 2 Post By Refinn
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Feendish

Thread: Fae Yule Dims

  1. #1
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Kitasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,087

    Default Fae Yule Dims

    Seeing how Fae Yule is coming up. I wanted to start a thread on what dims out there have Fae Yule themes or have been decorated just for Fae Yule. I would love to visit all of them but I need to know where to go.

    So if you have a Fae Yule Dim or know someone who does, please put the name and shard in this thread. Thank you so very much. I really want to see them all.

    I am not trying to stop any one from making threads I just want a fast way to find them for my greedy little self.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 12-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Seeing how Fae Yule is coming up. I wanted to start a thread on what dims out there have Fae Yule themes or have been decorated just for Fae Yule. I would love to visit all of them but I need to know where to go.

    So if you have a Fae Yule Dim or know someone who does, please put the name and shard in this thread. Thank you so very much. I really want to see them all.

    I am not trying to stop any one from making threads I just want a fast way to find them for my greedy little self.
    There is a wonderful Fae Yule dimension I ran across on Greybriar called Jinglebell's Fae Yule Hall. Owner (go figure) is Jinglebell. It's set in Plaza Aurentine and is very nicely done.

    And there is also Valzen's Santa's House, set in Kestrel's Cry Ravine, as beautifully done as the rest of her work, also on Greybriar.

    I ran into a couple on Wolfsbane when I was touring there earlier today, I'll have to go back over so I can make another note of those dimensions.
    Last edited by Feendish; 12-05-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Kitasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    I know it is just a couple of posts down atm but it is such a cute scene. Ship Ahoy! @Wolfsbane

  4. #4
    RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,362

    Default

    Come visit my Guild's Dimension on Zaviel (EU) and look for Consortium Guild, Halls of Shaping

    It has carol singers and sled races

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple Refinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    156

    Default

    you can come visit Gersemi Feablight Festive Yule Holiday (also the same dim that is entered in the cozy cottage contest)

  6. #6
    Ascendant Agrona77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    Come see my Kestrel's Cry dim... it has snow! Wait, uhm that's pretty much all it has to do with Fae Yule LOL

    Anyway, good thinking about starting this thread, Kit. I remember the Toymaker Lodge by Tofnaar on Zaviel. I need to go visit that one again, it was soooooo cute!

    @ Slipmat: Oh sweet Carolers and sleds, I'll make sure to come and visit your guild dim!

    The Greybriar dims also sound lovely. *makes new list of Fae Yule dims to visit*

    And Spud's Ship Ahoy dim is always worth a visit!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 12-06-2013 at 05:56 AM.

  7. #7
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Consortium's Halls of Shaping is an excellent dimension (fantastic work from Bumradish and crew!).

    I have to wait to look at Gersemi's.

    Spudkin's holiday scene is gloriously funny.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  8. #8
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Another one you might enjoy, on the EU Shard of Brutwacht:

    kleines Winterparadies (if my German is still any good, it's Small Winter Paradise, but I didn't run a translator, so I'm going off my very faulty memory), by Ineah.

    This dimension brings back very clearly the Christmas markets that are common through the towns and villages this time of year, and somehow pulls off festive with a Death Sky Projector.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  9. #9
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    kleines Winterparadies (if my German is still any good, it's Small Winter Paradise, but I didn't run a translator, so I'm going off my very faulty memory), by Ineah.

    This dimension brings back very clearly the Christmas markets that are common through the towns and villages this time of year, and somehow pulls off festive with a Death Sky Projector.
    Has now been turned into a very nice tropical house.

    Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

  10. #10
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamarama View Post
    Has now been turned into a very nice tropical house.
    Oh, no! It was so nice!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts