+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Proclivity
  • 1 Post By Kitasia

Thread: More Stuffis Please

Default More Stuffis Please

So... Trion... When are you guys gonna increase the allowance of items in our Dimensions? There are a lot of people out there that could benefit from this...me to be included. I have a Dim on Wolfsbane Called Three Springs Port. It is maxed at 2,000 items, the limit and I can see another 1,000 items in there to finish it. This dimension is one of the larger dims out there and can really use the increase. Dimensions seem to be a viable source of income for Trion and even though you do most graciously bring forth new items we need the room to grow. Please consider this in the near future...I would really like to finish this Dim. Thank you

This is one type of thread I will always comment on. I know Faratha and her team would love to give us more space. I will keep commenting on these threads Just to say yoohoo still want more space but I will do it with a smile. Because I know as long as we keep letting them know we want it they will keep trying to find ways to make it possible one day. I have trust in Trion to keep making themselves above and beyond any other game company.

+ Reply to Thread