+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By manasponge
  • 1 Post By Kagukan

Thread: Companions in Dimensions (but only those you collected)

Shadowlander

Default Companions in Dimensions (but only those you collected)

After spending an incalculable amount of time on my dimension. I noticed it was missing something. ***My Companions***

Once upon a time I played Wizard 101..and in your (home) dimension your companions would roam about all over the place.

They could follow you around or roam just like other critters do through out rift.

I also think the only ones you should be allowed to have in the dimensions are the ones you have collected...whether you have one pet or a zoo keeper like me.

Thoughts?

Rift Chaser

I'd like a stable option to display my mounts around my dimensions.

Companion house/places/roam areas to put them.

None useful npcs I could have roam or be static e.g one to act as a blacksmith etc

I'd like to see your suggestion, and 'plushies' added to Rift.

We had pets in our houses in EQ2 but I hated them. They roamed about, through furniture and basically everywhere you didn't want them to be. They also had a name plate above their heads which irked me no end.

Plushies on the other hand stayed where you put them, had no name plate, and were animated.

You can also turn any or all of your mounts into plushies for use in your house, and back again to mounts.

Link is for a plushies list for EQ2, it's not up to date but it's huge. Most are available from questing, all are awesome. I would like some in Rift please Mr Trion.

http://eq2decorators.com/house_items...s_plushies.php
    Last edited by Harmonia; 12-03-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Get your tissues and self-confidence books ebabies. The crying has just begun.

Rift Disciple

Having pets or companions in a dimension would be great. Maybe give them a set radius they would roam to keep them from roaming where they are not wanted.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

+ Reply to Thread