• 1 Post By stickybudz
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By benthalo
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: Rogue's Roost

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Rogue's Roost

You enter a wooded retreat and climb the winding path past cherry trees, a peaceful pond, friendly forest critters, and up an isolated ladder to arrive at Rogue's Roost! This sky-high dwelling has ten compact levels of comfy living, from it's bright green double doors at ground level, all the way up to the lofty "roost!" During your visit, you may encounter Camouflage's creature companion. the true guardian of Rogue's Roost ...

I hope you will visit and enjoy this dimension. As usual, there are many hand-crafted items to see. I've attached several pictures below.

Rogue's Roost at twilight!
    Welcome...
    Please have a seat...
    Relax by the fire...
    To the roost...
    Goodnight!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

As usual, a great dimension. Love your creativity with the furnishings and...wildlife. Thank you for the tour!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I was able to meet up with Camouflage in her dimension today while I was streaming & you really must visit it if you haven't. Her creativity shines in this dimension from the building design to the furnishings and the attention to detail is amazing !!!!
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

Love your work Diva! And I felt very privileged to get an exclusive pre-open tour!

Love the little critters! Love the Structure and detailed trimmings like the barn doors and concertina windows! Absolutely love your ideas for a bath, lounge suite, white goods, chairs, lamps, etc... I could go on and on Love ya work!

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

Default Thanks!

Thank you for the compliments! This dimension was fun to build but it is the most fun when other folks enjoy it, too. Much appreciated!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

LOL I didn't realize when you were showing me around this was you, Diva Very lovely dimension. Loved it! /hugz
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

That's one very interesting dimension. Couldn't decide if the rogue who owns the place, is secretly a bird, or rides a bird, because this is a huge bird house! Or maybe that's because it appeals to the pet bird that way Love it all, from top to bottom, not only the morphs are amazing but the whole concept is genuine and imaginative. Oh, also, doesn't the pet eat the cute forest critters sometimes?

Rift Disciple

Very nice!!!
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

Thank you so much for visiting!

@Seyler: You may have noticed the owl's room several levels down from the top. Not only is there a second large cage, a perch, and a lot of feeding supplies and equipment ... there is a small cage on the counter. If you look very closely, you'll see the long white tails and bodies of some mice inside. It's a sad day for the mice but a happy day for the wild forest critters,

LOL you already know my thoughts on this =) hehe ;D hugs* and may you have ton's more fun too ;D little ladybug still says you should get rid of the snake lol ;D

+ Reply to Thread