+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By Arcananus
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Arcananus
  • 2 Post By Arcananus
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: NEW Dimension Game-Chutez N Stairs(Ladderz)

Default NEW Dimension Game-Chutez N Stairs(Ladderz)

Chutes and Ladders Full Size 3D. Fully playable game inside Dormant Core Dim. Let your inner (or outer) chiild play again, only this time, really climb those Ladders and slide down those chutes. Multiple trails to the top. the macro to roll for your move is on a sign at the start. It's a work in progress. If you visit and approve the concept, please leave a +1 for my efforts. It's on Faeblight shard, Nitestalkrr is the owner and its called "Chutez N Stairs(Ladderz)"NEW Dimension Game-Chutez N Stairs(Ladderz)-chutzn.jpgNEW Dimension Game-Chutez N Stairs(Ladderz)-nladderz.jpg, Thank You

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Fantastic to see an interactive dimension. Kudos to you!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Holy crap so cool.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This dimension is badass!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thank you all for your kind words

Rift Disciple

Looks nice, i can't wait to try with other people

Awesome idea!! I can't wait to play.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Here's my latest screenshot, showing the Finish Tile with an arrow pointing to a slide back down to the bottom, with slides on both sides, and a few stairs leading up to higher tiles. So far, I only have the tiles numbered by fives. It costs 24 credits to number each tile, and I'm waiting to see if this is enjoyed by enough people to number each tile, I'm busy putting up railings to keep people from walking off the edges. I stopped playing Chutes and Ladders as a child because I couldn't climb the ladders or slide down the chutes. Well, now I can and you can too, come and have some fun, and leave a +1 so i know it's appreciated by the RIFT community. ThanksNEW Dimension Game-Chutez N Stairs(Ladderz)-2013-11-30_201842.jpg

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Love interactive dims - awesome

I'm not much for that game but, I really like the idea so thank you=D it's looks much cooler now to play then board game was be for =) I think and welcome to the fun! =D

+ Reply to Thread