+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Dimension 3.0 wishlist

Default Dimension 3.0 wishlist

Oki, so I was just wondering...has anyone thought about what dims might offer or be like in 3.0?

The only reason I state this, is now that they have dims, and the mechanics worked out, dont you think they'd design the 3.0 world a bit with possible dims in mind?

But my real curiousity is if people have thought any about the possibility of underwater dimensions. either literally a whole submerged swimming area, or perhaps a home in a dome. Lol.

So what do you guys want out of your underwater dims??

Here is a list of things I'd kill for:

*More sessile sea life, like corals, sea anemi...you know what I could never spell that word.
    * "Spheres" of life. Meaning like I could place a fish, shark, or jelly-fish, or something in my dim, and as it grows so does a blue sphere around it. Once placed that sphere dissapears but that item will do its prechoreographed swim within the area of that sphere.
    *Mer-bartenders
    *Mini currents - I would like this because of the many mazes I want to build in my underwater dim. It'll make several hallways one way trips! I think currents could be useful in designing pvp dims too.
    *More varieties of shells, starfish, etc.

But also not just super sea themed, I'm still hoping they keep with the empyrean technology or some other kind of theme. I'd love to have stuff to build an underwater lab or submarine. Or even on the water it'd be cool to have more stuff related directly to ship building be it a giant stearing wheel, sails of various kinds. Not just premade ships, but parts of ships would amazing.

Oh lastly I'd like the ability to place a bubble underwater that removes water effects from that area. that way I can walk in my underwater lab
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 11-26-2013 at 07:21 AM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Y'know, I had not gone there yet but this is great!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Buildings- I wouldn't mind a snow covered tavern, The reason for this, is it would save time concerning Kestrels Ravine if you do a bar theme for it. Also, it would be easier instead of waiting for the yule stuff to start to buy the snow ( if you really can't afford to spend money on Credits )

I wouldn't mind seeing Stone circular pillars ( Not the Brevane ones ) But more or less something like the Greeks used. Various colours of course and various types of stone to give it a more rustic feel. Moss covered would be awesome for an outdoor themed fae mazed dimension.

Viaducts and Aquaducts with a wooden wheel would add flair to any background with water, just please make sure the water wheel is interactive and moves.

Lastly, Furniture dye. Since we can already make armor dye, whyy not allow us to make furniture dye to help with our morbid themed dimensions.
    Faalzia -Level 60 Shammy MS/ Puri OS
    4/4 TDQiDH 4/4 FT 4/5 EE
    2/4 GA 2/5 PBB 1/3 IG

Couple of things I'd wish for:
    • Interactable Artragarian Gifts - i.e., the 2hr underwater breathing/faster swim speed buff. This'll make underwater dimensions more friendly.
    • Sirens (mermaids) where you can hear their individual songs in a fixed radius around the mermaid. Think of how there are particular locations where the Siren's song sounds in the Ember Isle underwater content. Or perhaps even just spheres that you can place (hidden in rocks/etc) that provides those voices as you move about.
    • Way more interactable or moving/animated NPCs. Add a new feature to dimensions where when you place the NPCs, it'll show their idle animation. However, you can toggle the 'NPC dimension item' so that you can see a broken/dotted arrow that shows the NPC's pathing.
    • Coral Dimension (for the Coral Forest)
    • A long-sandy beach dimension with small and large sand castles! Even one large enough as an interior! Beach umbrellas, towels/etc. And crab NPCs to populate. Maybe even animated Waves if possible (even if it's just Akylios' waves animation as an item).
      And a giant (and I mean giant) bottle that we can put a giant ship inside of, lying nonchalently at the shore.
      Fishing poles.

Cube-based, Sphere-based, Triangular Prism/Pyramid-based Sand blocks.

Could slot it into Summerfest next year.
    Last edited by Jonus; 11-26-2013 at 10:28 PM.

* Plates, dishes, silverware-type utensils (spoons, knives, forks). Place settings, maybe with place mats. Serving plates.

* Food items that might be see on a plate (pair of carrots, a squab, beets, potatoes, fish)

* Comfortable furnishings like sofas or chaise lounges. Four-poster beds with canopy.

* Ambiance animals like sheep or cows or the like (to put in pens). Ducks or swans that float on the water (surely Daglar would love seeing mallards out there in the water).

* Paintings of various types and shapes (different frame styles like oval or rectangular, etc). Mirrors.

* I like the aquatic animals that could be put in aquariums or in ponds. Speaking of which: koi-type pond.

* Wind chimes.

* More knick knacks to decorate with that are non-seasonal.

That's all I can think of for now. This is a great thread though. Keep giving TRION more ideas for variety!
    Faeblight Forever!

Multiple Active Guild Dims.

I would like to see:

Blue and Red Marble building blocks
    Black (stone or metal) building blocks
    Circular tiles (for all building blocks)
    Different colored tied sacks - or just give us some throw pillows lol

Red and green curtains like the blue ones.
    Green and blue tied sacks. Also white.
    Stone walls without moss.
    Circular tiles (flat, not spheres).
    More flower plants that move.
    More white and yellow décor items (curtains would be nice too). Seems to be a dearth of yellow items.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Dear Santa ...

I want everything already posted! Plus, I would love to see:
    • Translucent building blocks in different shapes and hues.
    • Invisible building blocks to display text in highly scalable font styles and colors.
    • Handles, knobs, ropes, chains, doorknobs, hooks, loops, and skinny rods in multiple textures.
    • Clothing items, shoes, boots, purses (giggles!) hats, armor, and more types of weapons.
    • Figurines, statues, stuffed animals, and dolls that are highly scalable.
    • Sections of pathway with rounded edges in different textures.
    • Special effects building blocks -- different colors of steam, smoke, flame, mist, fog, light, and fumes.
    • More styles of curtains, valances, and pillows In all shapes and sizes.
    My list could go on for miles but this is a good start.
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 11-27-2013 at 10:08 AM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Everything above plus:

Crafting recipes for dimension items that I can buy with my stockpile of GM marks.

Small jars in a variety of colors, or very scalable jars, jugs, vases, etc.

Arches with a sharper radius than the necropolis arch.

Colors! Textures! Lots and lots of different color and texture, in any and everything.

Roasting trays similar to those the feasts come on or by the fishing guy in TB.

A sunny sky projector (which may have already been listed, throwing it out there again).

A tree, rock and mudhut removal mushroom.

A personal Stillmoor dimension.

Naw, we don't ask for much, lol.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

@ Spud... yes I forgot about "glass tiles". We soooooo need those!

@ Feendish... You want ALL of Stillmoor as your dim?
    And yes, more arches would be wonderful. Something Persian looking would suit me fine. Tree removal, yes, something that removes all that per-existing dim stuff

@ Jaedor: Good thinking, I would love to see a great variety of curtains!

@ Jonus: I would love a music box with the siren song!!

Oh and I would like more wall segments, like small curved Shimmersand walls, maybe some nice white washed brick walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    @ Spud... yes I forgot about "glass tiles". We soooooo need those!

@ Feendish... You want ALL of Stillmoor as your dim?
    And yes, more arches would be wonderful. Something Persian looking would suit me fine. Tree removal, yes, something that removes all that per-existing dim stuff

@ Jaedor: Good thinking, I would love to see a great variety of curtains!

@ Jonus: I would love a music box with the siren song!!

Oh and I would like more wall segments, like small curved Shimmersand walls, maybe some nice white washed brick walls.
    Not ALL of Stillmoor. Something around Phoenix Rise would be nice, or Ravenna. I'm not picky.

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Not ALL of Stillmoor. Something around Phoenix Rise would be nice, or Ravenna. I'm not picky.
    Oh, ok, I thought you were asking for your own kingdom here.
    And agreed, a Stillmoor dim would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Oh, ok, I thought you were asking for your own kingdom here.
    And agreed, a Stillmoor dim would be awesome.
    I wouldn't turn a kingdom down .

Back on track, however, being able to use some of my GM marks to buy new dim recipes would be...simply awesome. Or just new dim item crafting recipes.

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

@ Feendish's wish for colors and textures ...

Yes! Can we please have a coloration tool? Wave your Dimensionerd's Wand of Magnificence and tap a building block or item and ... SHAZAM! ... it's teal! ... or purple! ... or red & white polka dotted! ... or green and gold striped! And just make it work for textures while you're at it Trion!

<hears the Angels sing!>

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast