• 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Sarima
  • 1 Post By Tamarama
  • 1 Post By polynomia

Thread: Rali's Horror House @Zaviel EU

Default Rali's Horror House @Zaviel EU

Hey, this is my first post here so big hello to everyone! *waves* I came back to Rift a few months back and i'm soooo glad i did! I am in love with dimensioning already, if not slightly addicted and wanted to share with you all my first completed dimension Horror House@zaviel by Rali.
    I really hope you all enjoy it as much as i enjoyed building it

I believe my couches and table have already been shown on Radishes blog so ty radish if you read this! I'm glad you liked my couches and I'm a big fan
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Oh yeah! This is an amazing dimension. And now that you finished it I shall visit again to see all the new stuff.
    That doll in the pic
    And welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Oh yeah! This is an amazing dimension. And now that you finished it I shall visit again to see all the new stuff.
    That doll in the pic
    And welcome to the forums!
    Thank you Seyler! Visit anytime I've been in your dims and all of them are awesome! Yeah the doll was meant to be Chucky from the movies but turned out a little more like Chucky from Rugrats! :P
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Nice to see you here Rali and hiiiii Seyler!

Welcome to the addiction!!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I absolutly love this dimension! As a horror fan, I felt like it was christmas when I got the tour I highly recommend checking it out.

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Hello Rali,
    Nice to see you dropping by the forums. Yes, your dimension made an appearance on the Halloween article (http://thestylishradish.wordpress.co...1/09/booooooo/). That's because it was filled with great ideas and morphs.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next dimension.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

I'm not a horror fan ,but I really enjoyed this one.
    My personal favorite is the well monster, it's just absolutely brilliant

Go see it, you wont regret it

Thank you so much for the kind words You guys are awesome so it means alot! Also, thank you for being so welcoming, another reason i love this game
    NEW!
    Mountain View

ha, ha it looks great=D!!! way to go. =D love the picture you posted Thank you=D worth the time to check out! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread