+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Leyanyar

Thread: RDD Video Article: Dream Celebrations in Europe & Trove.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default RDD Video Article: Dream Celebrations in Europe & Trove.

Hi ya's! It's been so busy for everyone hope you are all good. Popping in here to share where I've been the last week, thanks for the emails and game mail. All is great!

Wanting to also welcome more fun after hanging out on EU shards & Trove sharing that there are updates to RDD itself as we open the site doors to also include Trions latest block of creativity that is sweet to chillax in between builds and Rift content.

Click for: Dream Celebrations in Europe & Trove Video Article.

Check the updates to Ventrilo, Trove links, videos & articles on RDD and cheers again EU Dimension community!

With Thanksgiving on our doorsteps and Amity about to delight in your morphing genius there is just so many reasons to be thankful, thank you everyone.

Dimensioneers rock

Just checked out the Article on RDD, stunning as usual there Kiwi. Love the addition of the Trove stuff, cant wait to get my own key....

Was nice to have you on the EU Shards for longer than a day, it was nice for me to spend time as well on my original toon back on Zaviel....

Once again thanks all the hard work you do in putting out the articles and video's.

P.S dont forget guys who use the ventrilo is now been updated to trionlounge.typefrag.com, also Amity is now Judging all of your Morphing entries to her Morphing Menu Competition so the waiting will be over very soom.
    Leyanyar & Taresys: Nocte Eterna Zaviel EU - Zanthas, Lalena, Corrach & Cyanese : The Templars Faeblight NA - Lalenadd & Cyanesel: RDD Road Trip on Laethys NA
    Dimensions: Cyanesel - RDDAnhkor Pools, Zanthas - Zanthas Apothercary WIP Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Cheers Lalena

+ Reply to Thread