+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why isn't this a feature?

Soulwalker

Default Why isn't this a feature?

After putting in over 18 hours of time, hard work, and 20 dollars in REX money for platinum, I lagged out and overwrote my contest dimension when changing keys. Everything is gone; all my time and effort put into trying to make a big winner is completely erased and now I have to start from scratch; it wont be the same, because its going to have to be done over. This is incredibly frustrating, I felt like crying.

Why is there no feature to 'seal' a dimension, meaning that unless you unseal it you cannot move it, remove it, or overwrite it? Why do we have no failsafes?
    Last edited by Banthanock; 11-23-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Isn't there a confirmation pop up when changing keys such as "are you sure you want to do this?"
    Dimension Builder.

I am so sorry, that really sucks. But one ray of sunshine might be that before rebuilding you can rethink, identify what was problematic the first time, and resolve it to make it even better!

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Norris View Post
    Isn't there a confirmation pop up when changing keys such as "are you sure you want to do this?"
    Nope. Thats another problem. It just does it.

And Treble, I guess that is one way to look at it. Its just disheartening that all my work is gone because of one little mistake. Oh well, time to rebuild.

Telaran

Understand how upset you are but must say that I've changed keys and had a confirmation box come up. The wording I think was a bit ambiguous but it was there. I thought the key hadnt changed at first - had to relog for the change.

There is another thread in these forums asking for a lock of sorts. Some things can be very frustrating.

+ Reply to Thread