+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Desperately trying to find someone with the Golem Foundry dim items unlocked

  1. #1
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default Desperately trying to find someone with the Golem Foundry dim items unlocked

    I am trying to get ONE item - the Overgrown Landing Pad. It is the last thing I want for my dimension. However, I don't have the artifacts set, and finding people willing to grind the Golem Foundry at Expert AND let me have the artifacts each time so I can unlock the set is pretty much impossible.

    If you can actually buy said item, I will happily open a trade in-game to pay 100 plat for the item (it sells in the store for 31p50g, so a nice profit for you).

    You can generally find me on Faeblight as Raelskye (Guardian) - if cross-faction trading won't work, I will swap to my Defiant alt, Chrisanti (also on Faeblight).

    Someone please help - I have been asking now for a solid six weeks.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I am trying to get ONE item - the Overgrown Landing Pad. It is the last thing I want for my dimension. However, I don't have the artifacts set, and finding people willing to grind the Golem Foundry at Expert AND let me have the artifacts each time so I can unlock the set is pretty much impossible.

    If you can actually buy said item, I will happily open a trade in-game to pay 100 plat for the item (it sells in the store for 31p50g, so a nice profit for you).

    You can generally find me on Faeblight as Raelskye (Guardian) - if cross-faction trading won't work, I will swap to my Defiant alt, Chrisanti (also on Faeblight).

    Someone please help - I have been asking now for a solid six weeks.
    Deepwood. I checked the AH and there were a couple of the landing pads on Deepwood AH.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Deepwood. I checked the AH and there were a couple of the landing pads on Deepwood AH.
    On Deepwood now. Not seeing them...

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    On Deepwood now. Not seeing them...
    The person might have sold them, because they were very reasonably priced at 50p each. But at least now you know where they can be found, and I'm sure that more will be posted.
    Last edited by Feendish; 11-23-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  5. #5
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    The person might have sold them, because they were very reasonably priced at 50p each. But at least now you know where they can be found, and I'm sure that more will be posted.
    I'll keep checking back, then - hopefully I can spot whoever it is that's listing them to ask if I can just buy directly.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  6. #6
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Hah your signature and drinking game is a good laugh I shall check it in-depth this Wednesday

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts