Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By Abraxas79
  • 2 Post By Bloodyscorp
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 4 Post By Treble
  • 2 Post By Kagukan
  • 1 Post By Atraius
  • 2 Post By Kitasia

Thread: Dimensions need more interactive items.

Default Dimensions need more interactive items.

I think this is what is missing. As beautiful a Dimension as I can build it feels lifeless. If EQ2 a game that belongs in a musuem can manage the feat, I do not know why we can't have it Rift.

Soulwalker

you're RIGHT !

even IF we have to buy it, we should be able to have everything we want there.
    like Vendor, Guild Master, Class Master, Mail Box, PORTAL........to abreviate......everything we can find in RIFT.

because if not....... what's the use of spending money in Dimensions IF we can't give a good use to it and have our members there ?

Default You want lifeless?

Dimensions need more interactive items.-2013-11-23_202314.jpg

Such a nice skyline, ME WANT as sky projector!

All seriousness though, i am disappointed by lack of versatility in interactives, but its not one aspect of the game i want improved that quickly.
    Zenahk@Laethys

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Not sure if you've noticed the performance issues with "yellow" interactive items which are improving every hotfix but in 2.6 we get Dream Weaving that shows we're heading in the right direction: Watch Video for Dream Weaving Items

EQ2 and Rift are in completely different stages of the game cycle.

EQ2 was released in something like 2004 and has had 9 years and more expansions than I want to count, so of course their housing system is much more developed. Not to mention that most of EQ2s housing options are 2-6 indoor only rooms and outdoor sandbox areas were fairly late to come. I want to say Tenebrous Island was the first, and no sooner than 2010, before that people had to use exploits to break out of the indoor areas.

Dimensions are only a year old, give Trion time to grow them. Remember that the developer also needs to keep content flowing, so something always has to be held in reserve for next time. Players already do a fantastic job of creating variety with the basic items that we have. Be prepared to be blown away by Dimensions when they've had time to mature.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Soulwalker

Vendor, Guild Master, Class Master, Mail Box, PORTAL this please i would love it to make my members stay longer then just doing our guild event and jump puzzles ^^

Rift Disciple

Yes would love to see more interactive items. A garden that can be planted, watered, and then foraged for example would be great. Even if it takes a few days from plant to harvest would be ok and not game breaking.
    Kagukan - Greybriar - My old dimension "I call it home" Stone Flask Tavern. Latest dimension "Blue Toilet Paper" Moonshade Highlands. Stop by for a visit.

i rarely use my dims, they are just something to look at right now, would love more interactions or use items as stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Not sure if you've noticed the performance issues with "yellow" interactive items which are improving every hotfix but in 2.6 we get Dream Weaving that shows we're heading in the right direction: Watch Video for Dream Weaving Items
    Yes it is dreamweaving and yes it took a lot to program etc...

...but i thing what ppl thought about "interactive" was something like:

- chairs to sit on
    - npcs that sell your goods INSIDE you own dimension.
    - furniture to open
    - doors and windows to open
    - crafting stations that start working

...all by clicking and interakting with those items.

yes the dream weaver crafting station is a step into the right direction but some glowing inside this thing that u can see it's in use would be more interesting...because it looks more interactive...all other crafting stations also start to work when you click them and work on them.

ps:

- npcs that sell your goods INSIDE you own dimension.

THAT would be grat...guilds and ppl could sell things on their own market inside their own dimension or guild dimension.

or an auctioneer that is connected to the rift auction system.
    Last edited by Atraius; 01-03-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Omgosh if i could plant grow water a garden I dont think I would ever leave and ya just thinking about it makes me get out the good PJs for a long haul of sitting.

Hey TRION! People keep asking to ride my Jet Ski's can you please help!
    Last edited by stickybudz; 01-06-2014 at 12:18 AM.

~ Stargate Dreams ~
    ........................ & ....................... ~ MOONLIGHT FALLS ~

Created by Stickybuds@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread