+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Banthanock

Thread: Help with a Morph- Skeletons!

Soulwalker

Default Help with a Morph- Skeletons!

Hello all. For a huge dimension project, I need skeletons.

Like, full skeletons. I've seen them morphed in other dimensions and they look very realistic; Unfortunately, how they are made is unknown to me. They need to be human sized, as well, for their jobs.

Thank you!

You can do a lot with various ribcages and human skulls but some of the skellies you see around today might also be new Autumn Harvest event items, which included a couple different skeletons. Check your AH and I think butchers can make the sheep ribcage dimension item if you want to morph it yourself.

Good luck!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    You can do a lot with various ribcages and human skulls but some of the skellies you see around today might also be new Autumn Harvest event items, which included a couple different skeletons. Check your AH and I think butchers can make the sheep ribcage dimension item if you want to morph it yourself.

Good luck!
    You are correct that some skellies are from the harvest, and I own some, however, I was hoping that I could get a skeleton that I could pose properly; i.e. pouring a drink, dancing, etc.

Yup, I usually use Sheep rip cages and human skulls to make skeletons. For the arms and legs, you can use the wood bundles or the Whitebark Snag.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Yup, I usually use Sheep rip cages and human skulls to make skeletons. For the arms and legs, you can use the wood bundles or the Whitebark Snag.
    Awesome, didn't think of the bark snags, thanks very much!

The Rogue Skeleton (I think that's the name) from the Autumn Harvest is one I've seen used a lot in standing positions. And I've seen the Skeleton with Sword in standing positions, which makes it look like it is in motion.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

+ Reply to Thread