+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Dartaz

Thread: Sagespire Tower Elevator and TILES

Default Sagespire Tower Elevator and TILES

OK, so here's my pet peeve with aforementioned elevator.

When you add the Sagespire Tower Elevator to your dimension, for the love of all that is dear to me (and it's a long list... trust me hahaha), please do not cover up the bottom with a silly tile.

My character just stands there, on top of the tile, while the elevator disc just goes THROUGH my character. So, instead of taking the ride in a relaxed fashion, I'm jumping up and down like an idiot, trying to time the jumps so I can get on that disc and ride it up.

I'm surprised that owners of such dims don't fix issues like that. Surely, you must test these areas?

Anyway, that's all. Food for thoughts, yes?
    Last edited by Agrona77; 11-18-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Hi Argona

I noticed your post (and also thank you for the visit to my Dim Lost empire on Faeblight )))
    As you may have noticed with the elevator set up in my dim that you don't get stuck on the tile It really has to do with the y-axis of the tile too low doesn't pick you up too high same problem .... ya Ive visited a few where I'm jumping like a stranded fish as well )))

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    OK, so here's my pet peeve with aforementioned elevator.

When you add the Sagespire Tower Elevator to your dimension, for the love of all that is dear to me (and it's a long list... trust me hahaha), please do not cover up the bottom with a silly tile.

My character just stands there, on top of the tile, while the elevator disc just goes THROUGH my character. So, instead of taking the ride in a relaxed fashion, I'm jumping up and down like an idiot, trying to time the jumps so I can get on that disc and ride it up.

I'm surprised that owners of such dims don't fix issues like that. Surely, you must test these areas?

Anyway, that's all. Food for thoughts, yes?

Hey Dartaz, maybe you should teach people how to properly place the tiles! LOL And yes, I had no issues taking your elevator up!

+ Reply to Thread