• 3 Post By Agrona77
  • 5 Post By Carpy
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By Carpy
  • 4 Post By Faratha
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By firebolts

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2.5 Thank you so much for the search function in dimensions

Telaran

Default 2.5 Thank you so much for the search function in dimensions

This has made finding objects so easy and retrieving an errant object that has disappeared possible. Thanks for implementing it

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldscar View Post
    This has made finding objects so easy and retrieving an errant object that has disappeared possible. Thanks for implementing it
    101% second this, Amity & I were having a giggle yesterday how wonderful it is to go into storage Dimensions now. This feature is saving sanity all across Telara!

YES I 100% approve of this thread! I LOVE the search function and I am very happy that the Trion team is actually listening to us players!

I think that Trion has revolutionized player housing!

Rift Team

Thanks!, messages like this make me love my Job double Dimensioneers are awesome.

You can also look at anyone's dimension list now too, a feature that may have gone under the radar.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carpy View Post
    Thanks!, messages like this make me love my Job double Dimensioneers are awesome.

You can also look at anyone's dimension list now too, a feature that may have gone under the radar.
    Yes! It's come in very handy for those items you see when touring that you just can't figure out. Of course, now there are no secrets...
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Rift Team

@Kiwi: Faratha showed me your video previewing dimension search and the rest of the changes. It really made my day to realize how happy you guys were about these features, I jumped into the game to thank you in 'person' but couldn't find you online.

I'm your dimension programmer BTW
    Last edited by Carpy; 11-20-2013 at 05:35 PM.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

And in case his lack of a purple name is confusing, I can vouch for Carpy's status.

Is the next thing on your list critters for our dimensions?
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

RIFT Fan Site Operator

@Kiwi: Faratha showed me your video previewing dimension search and the rest of the changes. It really made my day to realize how happy you guys were about these features, I jumped into the game to thank you in 'person' but couldn't find you online.

Great to meet you Carpy and thanks for the thought it would've been so amazing to say hi. You made my day with your first comment especially below...

I made an article as I do for all things awesomely Dimensional: Shiny Addicts Rejoice!

Thanks for all your hard work, all of you. Rock on!

PS) I sit on PTS for hours/days heh and leave some things out on purpose. Love PTS, love bringing Dimension news to community but the most fun is in discovering a surprise. It's a great feature seeing other dimension item lists especially for Contest hosts and hostesses. Thanks for that!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-20-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Nice to meet you, Carpy! Thanks so much for all your hard work. Dimensions are so amazing and they make me love Rift even more!

And OMG you have no idea just HOW happy we are about the search function. I challenge you to build a 1000 item dimension, and then you realized you want to remove something you sunk deep into the ground. The only way was to scroll through the list, hoping you will spot that elusive item... LOL

And yes, I noticed that I can now pull up the list of items, when I'm visiting dimensions. Sure, "morphing secrets" are revealed, as Feendish states hehe, but we can still feast our eyes on the beauty and admire the creativity of the dim owner!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 11-21-2013 at 07:23 AM.

Pleasure to meet you and welcome!!! ^-^ yes we love all the new updates and things you guys are making!!! thank you!

+ Reply to Thread