• 1 Post By Akhor
  • 4 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 3 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Seyler

Thread: Syndicate Headquarters @ Wolfsbane

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Syndicate Headquarters @ Wolfsbane

Syndicate Headquarters reborn! This completely redone dimension represents my reimagining of what amenities a guild might want at its headquarters. From the public meeting spaces to the day-to-day guild spaces to the super secret spaces, there is something here for almost everyone. As always, it is detailed, unique, and somewhat zany! I mean, what guild wouldn't want a Sushi Bar, Infirmary, 3D artwork from exotic locales, a private graveyard to honor fallen comrades, and ... you'll have to see the rest for yourselves! And any organization mysterious enough to call itself a syndicate is bound to have a few secrets ...

Please visit and enjoy. Thanks!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 11-17-2013 at 08:08 PM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I absolutely loved the original Headquarters, and the spirit of the dim has been preserved while updating with newer items giving it even more class! I highly recommend everyone stop by to check out this dim

Shadowlander

Awesome dim Diva ty for the tour. Very creative.

Hi ya, Spud! Didn't get a chance to get on Wolfsbane yesterday, but your guild dim is on my "to do list" and I'll get on Wolfsbane tonight to check it out! Can't wait!

Default Morphs

A visitor who loves morphing suggested I advertise my morphs more. So, if you especially love unique handmade dimension items, you will see the following at Syndicate HQ:
    • Quadruple Staircase
    • Leather Sofas
    • Ping Pong Table
    • Sushi Bar and Plates of Sushi with Wasabi & Pickled Ginger
    • Wine Glasses
    • Classroom
    • 3D Wall Art entitled "WTF are the Great Pyramids Doing Here?!"
    • BBQ Grill with Hot Dogs & Buns
    • Comfy Outhouses
    • Fish Fountain
    • Flower Arbor with Picnic Spot
    • Blacksmith Forge
    • infirmary with Medical Equipment (we take Obamacare!)
    • Barrack's Bath House with Showering Guy
    • Guild Graveyard with Mausoleum
    • Inquisition & Discipline Apparatus
    I hope visitors find these amusing. I must be a frustrated comedian since I almost always go for the laughs! There are other more common morphs so they are not itemized. Enjoy!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I love the sushi bar, the infirmary, the showers.... they all look great, and I also love to find another builder who doesn't take themselves too seriously
    I haven't managed to find any secrets though

Default Secrets!

Hmmm ... I wonder how much to reveal about the secrets ... SPOILER ALERT!

Secret 1: Anybody who has owned Stone Flask Tavern knows about the extra area in this dimension. A means of getting to the area must be provided by the dimension builder or visitors can never reach it. It is not really even a very good secret since any constructed path is easily visible. In fact, you may have found the "secret" area and not even considered it a secret! If you found the graveyard, you found the "secret" area. If not, just channel Mary Poppins and think "...up up and away..." and you'll easily find the path I built.

Secret 2: Once you discover the "secret" area, I've hidden my own little secret inside! A lot of visitors miss it and my lips are sealed!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 11-19-2013 at 03:54 PM.

HEHE! mahaha, ok I cheat but still found them all ;D and may I add spud hehe who will we use as are first test piggy I know I voted my hun. in hehe...
    PS he has AH know how it seems=o =D
    Last edited by firebolts; 11-20-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Default Bad Dimension Karma?

Including a private graveyard seemed believable. Sure, a real guild would want to protect and honor its fallen. But then I went and added a crematorium and worse. Have I gone too far into Creepy Town now? Is it possible to cancel bad dimension karma by building a festive frolicking fancy fun dimension next? Oh, woe is me!

Thanks for the instructions : )

LOL bad dimension karma
    Now you can only build in the Hailol dimension for the rest of your life HA HA!

AAAAAAAAAAA, no, not the full out pink. all I see is pink, AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <then remembers she's can just pretend she's color blind=o =)
    Last edited by firebolts; 11-27-2013 at 05:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread