+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jric
  • 1 Post By Silir

Thread: If you don't already know.. You probably will wanna see this (graphic enhancement).

Default If you don't already know.. You probably will wanna see this (graphic enhancement).

This mod (SweetFX) has made my Rift game so much better. Dimensions especially.. When I turn it off for a moment I'm left thinking 'wow what a difference'. It even sharpens the whole game up which is what I was originally looking for. You can get different settings so you don't have to have it as 'bright'. The preset I'm using is: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/472/ . They have some instructions on how to install it under 'install help' on the left hand side.

Here are some comparison photos (..from my dimensions.... shameless aren't I!? Haha).

A big fan of SweetFX. I mainly use the filters that makes the colours pop a bit more

It actually hurts my eyes to not use it now lol. I find it quite blurry without it. It took a bit of getting used to in the beginning and was a bit bright but now I prefer it .
    Last edited by Jric; 11-15-2013 at 02:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread