+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mitchim
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Has any 1 ever built a roof for the necropolis Dim?

Default Has any 1 ever built a roof for the necropolis Dim?

If so what kind of blocks should I use to try and make one?

~Thanks.

I'll be building a roof for mine. So far I've used one roof panel and a bookshelf (mage character, so why not store books upside down lol). That patched only a very small area, but it looks good. So far I haven't done more work on the roof, partly because roof panels are extremely rare on Faeblight's AH. Might end up having to use stone tiles or rectangles or some other alternative.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I am building in Necro. I was going to close this roof in but the Autumn Harvest light came and I have decided not to. What I was going to do was run black marble poles connecting each Necropolis arch you can see in this pic.

Attachment 15738

It is the 1st dimension I did and I made a roof. I used stone tiles.
    Last edited by benthalo; 11-16-2013 at 05:17 AM.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90809&dateline=137690  0590

You know.... the new Brevanic curves might make a nice roof too, but it would be kind of striped with the detailing. I would probably turn them to have bottom to bottom and top to top.

Aw, man. Now I feel I should try it out on PTS but I doubt the AH there has any.

Shalistiri Mirage : The Light in the Dark : Camp Catari : Dwarven Ladies Club: RP - The Basilicini of Bahralt : Lycini Townhouse : Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater : The Paarrrrsing Deck : Fuji Dojo : Cherry Breeze Estate on Faeblight

Thanks every 1 when I have some non grinding for IS time I will try to update my dim with what every 1 has said to see what works best.

+ Reply to Thread